PLEASE BE MINE

Vidyut knows that he is starting to sound like a broken record but he is angry. Extremely angry at that and he can't wait until he can get out of this place so that he can board the next flight to Mumbai. He wants to see himself in Mumbai as early as possible so that he can deal with that ACP and his wife Ananya or Avni or whatever she calls herself. The fact that he has been fooled by a woman is eating him alive and has evidently hurt is ego. And a fact is a fact, do whatever you want to do in your life, but never ever try to hurt Vidyut R.'s ego.

Vidyut is currently at the hospital, the Manipal Hospital where he has been admitted this morning when he fainted at the camp due to loss of blood and his sugar running extremely low. There was also the bullet wound that he shot himself earlier to prove that the minister attacked him. Due to him having diabetes, his body is unable to produce or use insulin and he also forget to inject himself this morning due to all the chaos that happened.

Earlier at the camp when he heard of Ananya Verma real identity as Avni Khanna, ACP Neil Khanna' wife, he was not able to control the amount of anger he was feeling inside him that he just hit his hand on the nearest object too him which was a glass window making him of injure himself and that caused further loss of blood in his bloody. He was already feeling week due to all the headache and fast rate that his heart was beating. When the teachers and his bodyguards came forward to provide first aid to him, he refused.

Frustration and anger is not a new thing to diabetic patients like him, there was also the fact that his blood glucose levels were fluctuating which also contributed to all the mood swings he had been having and also the anger he generally exhibit on a daily basis. All these have contributed to him having a hypo and he fainted on site in the camp. Due to him already being a diabetic patient, he has to have a complete bed rest of at least a week because of the slow healing process diabetic patients tend to have due to lack of use of insulin or low use of it and if he doesn't take care of himself and his wounds properly and also watch his diet, he is prune to develop a chronic case of foot ulcer which can lead to him having his hands or legs being amputated because his wounds were not properly treated.

For this reason, it is crucial that he stays at the hospital for his regular checks and also to closely monitor all the wounds closely to reduce the risks of any complications, so he has no choice but to stay put in the hospital because even if he stays at home and hire a doctor and a nurse, he can't still fly to Mumbai, he is not allowed and also amputation is something that he doesn't want to risk even. So he decide to just stay in the hospital and get better, he will be able to deal with the situation better if he is healthy.

Vidyut R. is a guy that has prided himself as been a good judge of character and he has just been proved wrong by a lady, making him hate women all together more in his life. But then what can one expect from women? Women are meant to betray and break hearts among all other things that only they, that is, women can think of.

Miss Ananya Verma alias Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna is clearly a woman, so what can really be expected from her? But really, he has to applaud that woman, she had the guts to enter into his kingdom and steal one of his jewels right under his nose. Only extremely brave woman can do that and he hates to admit it, but her courage and guts are admirable. The fact that he is admiring the guts of a woman that just cheated him is making all the more angry at himself. Vidyut r. doesn't admire women, he checks them out, use them and throw them. He has learnt his lesson a long time ago, women should not be trusted, especially innocent looking beautiful young ladies. Oh well played ACP Neil Khanna, he played his cards very well and now it is his, Vidyut's turn to play his. The ACP and his wife want to play games with him and he is surely ready to play his own cards now. He is going to use all his time here at this damn hospital to plan how he is going to play his own cards. The ACP and his Mrs. should better beware and watch their backs, they are playing with fire and he is going to answer with fire he thought while looking at the ceiling of his room.