I HAVE SO MUCH OF YOU IN MY HEART

It was morning, Friday morning and five past 7 in the morning. Today is the last day at camp and there is an event for the kids in the evening. Neil opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight in his life: the sleeping face of his wifey. She looks so cute and adorable while sleeping, he can look at her all day without getting tired if chance, but he can't do that because there is a lot of work to be done. People at the camp might notice their absence. Keeping in mind their limited time with each other, Neil got up from the bed after kissing her on the forehead. Last evening was beautiful and he plans to make this morning also as beautiful.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

The Khanna's and co are currently having breakfast. Yesterday they searched all the places that they thought they could find or even get any information on Avni, but to no avail. Also the picture they are expecting from Auckland, the person sending it is taking his own sweet time to send it. They are currently having breakfast at the restaurant of the hotel. Everyone with his own different thoughts and also discussing what to be done today about Avni.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Avni moaned and twitched, opening her eyes half way before closing it again very quickly due to the sunlight directly to her face. She turned on the bed, twitched again before opening her eyes completely. She is now fully awake but she doesn't want to wake up, she doesn't want to get up from the bed. Once she gets up, she feels the day will past in a very fast pace and she won't have enough time to spend with Neil today, so she wants to drag the day as long as she can before going back to the camp to mishti.

Speaking of Neil, she can't seem to find him in the room, she thought looking around at all the room from where she is laying down with a small frown. Just when she thought she should go look for him, she heard the shower running from the bathroom. She smiled before relaxing more on the bed. Yesterday after the dinner and the cuddling with Neil, she couldn't leave to go back to the camp, she just wanted to stay there with her husband. She wanted the illusion of the world being perfect to last longer. When she was contemplating for a reason to stay back, Neil suggested that she should stay back with him. She really didn't need a reason to be convinced to stay there but she halfheartedly reminded Neil of the camp and Vidyut's bodyguards, but Neil told her that they would manage, so she just relaxed back into his waiting arms. She thought "what the hell, I am with my husband, I don't need a reason to stay with him".

"What is Neil still doing in the bathroom" she though checking the clock, it showed her the time was half to 9.he has been there for almost 30 minutes. Neil, she thought with a sigh and a smile. She doesn't even know how she came to have such an amazing person in her life. Every moment she spend with Neil is fantastic to her, but last night was beautiful and surreal.

The private dinner in fresh air of the balcony made it an enchanting evening. They sat down very close to each other a while eating the eating and enjoying the beautiful view. As the evening closed in, they went back inside as the weather was getting very cool. They had some hot chocolates while sitting close together wrapping themselves in a blanket. They watched a movie, talking in between. Telling each other all they want to say. The topics to talk about never seem to cease, they just went in talking and never getting tired. Avni has never felt so close to a person as she felt with Neil yesterday in the whole of her life. She felt beautiful and important and treasured and precious and loved. Extremely loved. She felt lucky.

Avni never thought she would fall in love in her life. She thought love was just a word people use when they want to use you before disposing of you. But now that she is experiencing all this exciting feelings for Neil, she can understand what those people mean when they say that they can't live without a person because now she feels that she can't live a life without Neil in it. Neil has come to mean the world to her. She has so much of him in her heart that she feels she would cease to exist without him. It is so amazing how someone just suddenly comes into your life without you noticing or suspecting anything thing or expecting anything from it, but then suddenly that persons becomes everything you need in your life. Avni was so into her thoughts that she did not know when Neil came into the room.

Good morning wifey: Neil said to Avni with a beautiful smile on his face

Startled at first, before realizing it was just Neil, Avni replied with a smile too

Avni: good morning

Neil: get up and freshen up Avni, today we are going to have breakfast in bed

Avni: breakfast in bed?

Neil: yes

Avni: but why Neil?

She asked

Neil: because it is romantic

He simply replied.

Avni: romantic? How can eating in bed be romantic?

Neil: oh oh wifey, just go and freshen up. You know, you might have not been able to resist my charm and have fallen in love with me, but you are still a tube light.

Avni with a little frown on her face: tube light?

Neil: haan tube light, now go

Making a face at Neil, Avni got up to freshen up leaving a smiling Neil behind.