SOMETHING TO REMEMBER THAT I AM ALWAYS CLOSE

Shweta was in a dilemma. She doesn't know if she should tell someone that she has seen someone who is very similar in looks to Neil in the hotel restaurant. She is not sure if they would believe her. Prakashji might just say that she was imagining it and bebe would probably just laugh at her to her face telling her to start eating almonds to improve her memory. She doesn't want to look like a fool in front of the others an d she doesn't want to miss the opportunity of solving the riddle once and for all if it really was her son, Neil. One side of her mind told her that she could tell Neela and Neela would believe her since she was also having similar doubts about Neil knowing where Avni was. With that thought in her mind, she decided she would meet Neela and tell her what she saw as soon as she gets a private time with her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Avni and Neil are both ready. They were dressed in their outfit for the day and are already outside the hotel, trying to say bye to each other. It was high time that Avni has returned back to the camp before it becomes evident that she is not present in the camp and it becomes suspicious. Also there is the matter of Mishti, she has to get their before Mishti starts looking for her. The reason she was able to get away last night was because Mishti and the other kids sleep in a different room, like in the hostels. So she has to get there before the kids wake up.

Avni doesn't want to leave. Neil doesn't want Avni to go too. It has been 15 minutes that they have been standing in front of the hotel with a taxi waiting for them to finish their thing so that he could take Avni back to the camp, but it seems like Avni doesn't want to let go of Neil. She has been hugging him for the past 15 minutes refusing to let go. Though Neil is not complain, but they have things to do. Usually it was Avni that reminds Neil of things, putting a stop to their moments, but today it seems she is in another zone completely.

Neil: Avni?

Avni: hmm .....

Still in the hug.

Neil: you should be going back to the camp now before people start noticing your absence

Avni: I know

Neil: then?

Avni: I don't want to go

Neil: why?

Avni: because I will miss you. I have already started missing you

Neil: but baby, I will be their too nah?

Avni: it's different

Neil: how is it different?

Avni: I can only see you there, I can't touch or hold you. I have to pretend that I don't like you

Neil: Avni.......

Avni: I know what you are going to say Neil, I know that we are doing it for Mishti. But still......

Neil: baby, today is the last day, please manage for me. By tonight we will be together and nobody can separate us, please?

He said bringing her out of the hug.

Avni with her arms still around Neil, she cutely said

Avni; okay, but please don't flirt with sakshi. I don't like it

Neil: I was only flirting with her to tease you, you already know that

Avni: yes, I know

Avni said. She kept quite for some moments without saying anything as if she was in deep thinking. Neil was going to ask her what she was thinking about when Avni did something that not only surprised Neil but also shocked Avni. She never thought she could do it. Neil also never thought that Avni would do something like that. She kissed him. On the lips.