DISCUSSIONS

LOCATION: THE FLORA GRAND PENTHOUSE, 20TH FLOOR

The family, friends and close relatives are all well settled. They have eaten, gotten refreshed and also relaxed a bit. Ali has also joined them and they are all currently sitting area of the penthouse that they booked in the hotel for the days they are going to stay there, which is located at the top most floor of the hotel.

They were all sited and are ready to indulge in the discussion that was going to start taking place. It was Prakash that open the floor for the discussion by saying.

Prakash: okay, now we all know why we are here. We all believe something is happening that Neil is not telling us, but that doesn't mean that we will allow him to take our daughter Avni for granted. We agree that that girl might be in danger and that he thinks she might be his daughter.....

Juhi wanted to interrupt Prakash when she heard him saying this but he did not give her that opportunity and continued saying

Prakash: no Juhi, I am not questioning you are your character, but I know how I brought up my child and his believes, but let's discuss this another time. So as I was saying, since Neil is not making any effort to find Avni, we all agreed that we will find her ourselves right?

He received positive remarks and continued

Prakash: okay, now. Ali said that he saw Avni at the market 2 days ago. Yesterday you he also received a call telling him that she was seen at beach right?

Ali: yes uncle, a lady called me yesterday that was on the flyers we made saying that she was Avni with a guy at the café close to the beach here

Neela interrupted ali

Neela; a guy? But why didn't you tell me that she was seen with a guy? Who was he?

Ali: yes aunty, she was sported with a guy, but his face was not clearly seen and the reason why I didn't tell you was because I was so worried about other things that i didn't think it was important. But know that I am thinking about it the lady said that they did appear to be close to each ot....

Bebe: close?

Ali : yes, that what she said. Maybe like friends? i and Avni are pretty close ad we are friends.

Ali said defensively, even though he knew that was not what bebe was thinking, but it was also what has been bothering him. Who could Avni be close to and is a guy who is currently in goa?

Shweta who has been quite all through this discussion spoke out after sharing a fleeting glance with Neela spoke out making everyone to become quite even nanno, juhi and DD that were having their own separate discussion. She said

Shweta: what if the guy is tillu?

Neil, Tillu, Sirji? All asked at once

Yes Neil - Neela replied.

DD: but how can it be sirji? He is in Auckland, no?

DD voiced out what was running in the head of the other occupants of of the place.

* * * *

Neil is happy. He is just extremely happy. The sky seem bluer and the grass greener. Everything appears to be more beautiful to him at that moment. Neil has been floating in air after hearing those beautiful words from his lady dons mouth and now nothing can spoil his mood. He is happy. He is with the woman he loves and she loves his too. He is going to get mishti and take her back to Mumbai, and everything will be perfect and nothing can make it change. He has Avni, he has the world.