I Love You Neil

CHAPTER 4

All that happened so fast that Neil could not even understand what was going on as he sat frozen on his chair in shock of how much of a tube light his wifey really is.
AT FIRST Neil was very much confused, he couldn't understand what just went on but when he realized that Avni, his dearest wifey has really just walked away with the intension of leaving the place,
"She is really leaving he thought in his head while standing up from his chair with the intension of following her to stop her and horridly followed her outside the caf.
Avni has already reached outside of the place and was trying to get a taxi to take her back to the camp even though it is at a walking distance before Neil caught up with her. He held her by her shoulders by keeping both hands on her he made her face him, even though she refused to look at his face. He said
Neil: baby please don't go. It was not what I meant. I swear Avni
Avni: no I won't stay here for another moment. I know that you want me to stay so that you can continue to laugh at me and call me ugly.
Neil sighed and removed one of his hands that as on her shoulder to use it in turning her face towards him making Avni to look him squarely in the eye. He said
Neil: look Avni listen very carefully to what I am going to say now. I want you to understand it okay? First, I did not call you ugly. I can never call you ugly. for me to call you ugly I need to find you ugly which I don't and second, earlier what I was saying was that you are very beautiful but I find you most beautiful when you smile or laugh...
Avni: but
Neil: no, don't interrupt. I find you extremely cute and adorable when you are annoyed and extremely hot when you are angry. And in the whole of my life experience I have never heard where cute, adorable and hot equates to ugly. Earlier when you were ranting at me couldn't you see that I couldn't take my eyes off of you? You are the most beautiful woman in thus world to me Avni, and I will never, can never not find you to not be beautiful. It is impossible, so please just keep that in your head. Neil said looking her in the eyes with so much sincerity oozing out from both his words and body language. Avni could read the sincerity of his words in his eyes. She could read all what he said and what he has not said too.
A blush glazed Avni's cheek and she smiled n taking her eyes off his , bending down her head because suddenly she felt like she can't look at Neil as she just suddenly got shy and she can't continue to hold the stare with him.
Avni: even when I am grey and old?
Neil smiled before saying after making her look at him again
Neil: even when you are toothless and hairless. I will always and eternally find you to be the most beautiful woman to me. You are beautiful person Avni, both on the inside and outside. And you can become old and grey on the outside but the inside will always be beautiful no matter what. And that is the main reason why I love you. I love you because of the beautiful person are on the inside. You are warm, kind, loving, giving and so many other thing that I don't think the dictionary has enough words for me to describe. You have an extremely pure soul and souls don't get old wifey.
Overwhelmed with emotions Avni caught Neil in and extremely tight hug allowing the tears that have started to collect themselves in her eyes to start flowing. Avni couldn't believe her luck, she could not believe hoe lucky she was to have gotten Neil in her life. She made a mental note to thank her Neela ma for pushing her to marry Neil that day, so far it has been the most beautiful decision in her life. She couldn't believe how much Neil loves her, she was so into her emotions that she didn't know when she said
Avni: I love you Neil...

***
The flight from Mumbai has just landed at Goa airport. After alighting from the plane and finishing all the formalities and clearance. The Khanna's , plus 1 Pareekh, Fatima Bano and DD and Juhi( who insisted that she was going to help find Avni, she believes Avni left because of her), got a taxi to take them to the hotel The Flora Grand, where they will be staying during their stay in goa.