Appreciation

Hello guys.

Finally Alhamdulillah, I have finally completed this story. It feels really good that I was able to achieve this in my life.

I never thought I would be able to post a story here, talk less of completing that story, I am actually feeling very proud of myself that I was able to finish it. It is a good feeling.

Lifeline is my baby, it is the first story that I have every posted her and the love and support that I got from all you wonderful people out here is amazing.

I started this journey on the 20th October 2017 and I finished it on the 20th march 2018, exactly 5 months, and it has been a fantastic journey with all you wonderful people.

I can't name all of you one by one, but anybody that knows that he has supported me from the moment I started this story here, without you people I wouldn't have been able to be here typing this gratitude note. Those first people that read my story and supported it at the beginning especially when I posted the prologue, gave me the courage and strength to overcome any laziness and nervousness that I was feeling then. Without you people, I wouldn't be here, You guys mean a lot to me. Thank you.

When I started this story I wasn't really sure of what I was writing but seeing the love I got here made me more confident and I would like to think that it made me grow as a writing, hence I want to thank all the people that have read my story, voted and commented on any of the updates, even the silent readers too, you guys rocked my world. Sometimes no matter how much sad or depressed I feel, as soon as I read your comments, it brings a smile to my face. So thank you for that.

I know some of you might be sad that this is finishing, but then every good thing much come to an end { I would like to think this story is a good thing} and also every beginning must have an end. I feel sad to be finishing this story but then I wouldn't want to drag to the point where it becomes boring for you guys, that's why. I hope you give the same love to my other and future [maybe] stories.

I love you guys so so soo sooo damn much, really.

Thank you.

Mahwish