You started it

CHAPTER 2

"Okay, enough is enough Neil said in his head. He has been her flirting with this girl whom he can't seem to even remember her name for the past 20 minutes, but his dearest wifey doesn't appear to even be affected by him giving her rightful time to another person. She is there sitting having chips and orange juice in peace. It was as if he isn't even there. Saying a hasty goodbye to the girl that has been talking his ear off and quickly made way to his wife, because it seems that if he doesn't come on his own, she is not going to go to him and claim her rights on him, his plan to make her jealous is not working, it kind of back fired at him.
Sitting on the extra chair that is at the table she was sitting at he tried making conversations with his wifey but seems like she doesn't even have time for him.
" sun na yaar Avni, please talk to me Neil pleaded to his wife for the 10th time but Avni just ignored him and carried on with what she was doing before he came and that is eating and pressing her phone.
" please baby talk to me, I am very sorry, please Avni, I was just late by some minutes please he pleaded making that cute adorable pouty face, knowing that it will definitely melt Avni's heart because she or any other female out there can't seem to resist his pouty face. And it worked, even though Avni has not totally forgiven him for having the guts to go flirt with another girl right in front of her, but heart has melted somewhat seeing his pouty face. God knows she can't ignore that face.
What Neil doesn't know is that even if Avni did not physically react to his flirting with that witch as she has dubbed the girl in her head with, each moment that Neil spent with that girl made her heart burn in a raging hot fire, she felt to go drag him by his hair and take him away from the girl, but she knew the game Neil was playing and she is not going to give him what he wants; that is seeing her getting all possessive other him. At least not now, maybe later, maybe in the future and maybe when he is not trying to provoke her, then she will surely show Mr. Neil Khanna how much possessive about him Mrs. Avni Ayesha Neil Khanna can be.
Turning her face a little to look at him for a moment and then she turned her face to the other side after meeting his eyes and continued ignoring him.
"What is this yaar Avni, you can't really be that angry for a little bit of harmless flirting with another girl when it was you that started it
"What! Avni exclaimed in shock, "what do you mean by I started it!?
"Well you are the one that said you are single first
"So? Avni said with an unbelievable expression on her face seeing as he was trying to blame her for his flirting with the wit... uh sorry girl.
"It's true and don't give me that face baby, I should be that one that is annoyed here not you
"And how so, please tell me my dear husband Avni said to Neil waiting for him to explain how all this was her fault.
"Aha! You just called me your husband after you just said to someone earlier that you are single, dO you know what I felt at that moment? I just thought to give it back to you the way you handed it to mE"

********* please like/vote and comment. reviews are welcome