Breakdown

It has been 2 weeks since Avni has been discharged from the hospital.

These 2 weeks have been literarily a living hell and the worse for all the people that are related to Avni and Neil or even care about them.

The one who these 2 weeks have been the worst on is Neil himself.

He is the most miserable among them.

He is in the worst position.

He is broken but he can't show that he is because he has to be strong for Avni.

He is in such a position where he doesn't see any light or hope for himself.

Avni is not reacting to anything.

She is not talking.

She is nor eating.

She is not smiling.

In fact she is just like a living dead.

The only thing she does is look in to space.

The last time Neil or anyone saw any emotion or reaction from Avni was she woke up in the hospital after been unconscious for more than two weeks because she has lost a huge amount of blood.

It seems that after knocking her out, Juhi had injected her with some chemical. That with stress combined contributed a lot to the blood loss she experience.

The chemical is for abortion.

When Neil was told that, he so much regretted letting DD stop him from killing Juhi at her hotel room.

But then, that was a secondary concern at that moment, Avni is priority.

The first thing Avni said as soon as she woke up in the hospital was;

Avni - my baby?

And there went all of Neil's hopes that she might not know that she was pregnant and that will help her take the news better.

That was also the last thing Neil heard his wife say because she dint even need to get an answer from them, their facial expressions gave her the answer to her question.

She went mute.

Everyone tried their best to make her talk.

Everyone.

Neela ma, Shweta, Prakash, Bebe, Nanno, Ali, DD, Mishti, Maddy bua, Kareina, just everyone.

Even Aman was brought from the jail to see if she would react to him, but still nothing happened.

Nothing.

It's like she has zooned them out completely.

They have tried everything that they all thought would make her react.

Shouting, begging, joking, taking her out, taking her to her mother's grave, anything they thought would help but nothing came out of it.

And now, Neil is tired.

He is tired of being strong.

He hasn't cried a single tear from the moment it had been discovered that Avni had been kidnapped.

But now he just wants to let go.

He tried been strong for Avni and himself but he can't be strong when Avni is so broken.

She looks so lifeless.

So empty.

So dull.

So spiritless.

Having lackluster eyes.

Lacking spirit.

So not his Avni.

Just so not her.

And seeing her like that makes him broken in return.

As he looked at her sitting on their bed from where he has been standing near the wind chimes she put up in the room, he felt clueless.

It is like he is stuck at some endless dark tunnel that he can't seem to find the end off.

He feels like he is drowning in an ocean of pain, hurt and loneliness.

He needs his Avni to react for him to feel alive and strong again.

He is selfish when it comes to the matter of Avni but he doesn't really care because that Is the type of selfishness he would love to associate himself with.

For him to survive he need his dose of his Avni.

And seeing her so lifeless is breaking him and paining him.

He feels like he has been hit and run over by a truck.

All he wants is some relief from this antagonizing feeling.

He didn't know how he got to where he is now.

He just found himself kneeling in front of her and him putting his head on her lap.

It seems like his body and brain are communicating and reacting without home even really being conscious of it but he is glad that they did because it seems like that is the only thing he needed at that moment.

As soon as his head touched her lap, he just felt himself let go.

Tears started rushing from his eyes.

He started crying.

Crying for himself,

For Avni,

For their baby.

For everything and everyone.

He just let go.

He let his tears fall with the hope of finding solace.

............

Hello all you beautiful people.

Here is the update.

Don't forget to leave comments below.

I know this one is sad too but I hope with the next one things are going to start to shape up and look bright.

I have decided to dedicate and Instagram page to my writings and editing.

I hope you would support me with it.

The handle is i_mahwish_ feel free to follow me there.

Have you heard that ketaki is no longer with Naamkarann?

It makes me so happy that the person that ruined our show is no more there to ruin it better.

I think things are going to be better now with Naamkarann, what do you say?

also tomorrow is trp day, do you think we will rise or fall in the trp charts?