Danger Zone

Avni doesn't really know what she's doing here. She doesn't even understand what made her agree to meet Juhi here in the first place. She is right walking along side with Juhi to the room Juhi is staying at in some hotel.
Earlier when she received the call from Juhi asking her to please meet her at some tea spot, she did not know what came over her that she agreed to meet. Well she knows what made her agree, she agreed because Juhi said she wanted to discuss abut Mishti with her, but she regretted as soon as you hung up the call.

She knew that she should have told Neil as soon as she hanged up the phone in the first place and she knew that Neil would not even like the fact that she was contacted by Juhi. She dreads to Imagine when he comes to know after she tells him when she goes back home. She just hopes that the news about her pregnancy gets confirmed before she leaves this place and she can first tell him about the precious gift they are about to receive and then she would tell him about her meeting Juhi. She hopes that he won't be really very angry 😠.

Wistful thoughts, she thought in her mind sighing because she knows for a fact that Neil would get very angry no matter what in a good mood he is. Not only Neil, all their family members are not going to be happy with her after they know.

She is very much regretting how she allowed her driver to go back home after he dropped her at the tea shop that was earlier the supposed meeting point with Juhi. After the driver has left, she then received a call from Juhi telling her that "she's sorry but she can't meet her at the shop, so she should come please to the hotel where she is staying so that they can speak in private".

Avni started to decline telling her that she can't come as you has not told anybody at home and they must be waiting for her, so maybe they should just meet another time.

That was when Juhi started begging her again, telling her to please consider it a favor for her she wanted to talk about the Mishti, it was very important for them to meet and so on and so on. She even started talking as if she was crying over the phone, which melted Avni's resolve so she told her that she was coming.

With help of the address Juhi sent her on the phone, Avni was able to successfully arrive at the hotel with the help of a taxi cab she boarded.
Even while in the taxi on the way to the hotel, she has been contemplating whether to go or not to go because she really is still feeling scared and anxious about meeting.

The family members reaction when they hear about meeting with Juhi without anybody been here with her, without out even telling anybody for that matter is what is making her the most anxious but then it was about Mishti so she didn't have any other choice than to meet.

When she arrived at the hotel, she called Juhi she telling her that she had arrived, Juhi told her that she would be with her in a moment. As she stood in the small reception of the hotel waiting, she took a good look at her environment noticing all and everything around.

The hotel was nothing fancy, it was just normal and small but then she thought that it must be the only thing that Juhi could afford at that moment before she could stand up from on her own two feet, maybe.

She didn't have to stay long because a moment or two later she saw Juhi coming out and walking towards her. When she reached her, they greeted each other as politely as they can and then Avni asked her why she called her here. But then Juhi said;

Juhi - we can't speak here Avni, let's go to my room and talk in private

Avni - look Juhi, I really shouldn't even be here in the first place, I .....

Juhi - please Avni, for Juhi.

That was all that it too before Avni agreed to go to the room with her.