THE HUNT: A Beautiful Surprise

Life is so full of wonderful surprises and Neil has never seized to surprise Avni within the short period that they have known each other, weather good or bad surprises, he always knows how to come up with them for her. Just when she thought that she has seen the best of him, Neil just always has to prove her wrong by doing something more amazing and fantastic to make her life more beautiful. Not that she was complaining or something, but life has thought Avni to always find happiness in the little things that life has to offer her, and she was content with her life the way it was. She has never known real happiness until after Neil came to her life. He makes her life beautiful. He has colored her then bleak and dull life with his wonderful and beautiful colors.

Had Neil been present there in the room when Avni was reading that cute little note he left her, his breath would have stuck and his heart might have missed beat. Avni didn't even know when a smile came to her face when she was reading the note, her face lightened up with a very big beautiful. As soon as she started reading it, she confirmed her suspicions of Neil been the sender of the note and the beautiful yellow rose because no one can be a sweet and as thoughtful as Neil to do such a thing for her. She feels blessed to have Neil in her life, because the truth is only his company is required in her life for her to be happy. She forgets all sadness and pain when she is with him.

Avni has not been as excited as she is feeling right now at that moment with the prospect of having to play this game with Neil. She doesn't really care about what the gift was, but she is very curious as to know what it was and just wants to enjoy and forget about things at least foe some moments. Neil surely knows how to keep her mind off thoughts that make her sad. She is so going to play this game because she wants to see if the hotshot hardcore super cop husband she has can raise the bar higher than the already high standard he has set before. With that thought in her head she proceeded to the wardrobe to see what that oh-so-wonderful husband of hers has kept for her there.

She looked into the wardrobe, giving it an overview look, before she noticed a similar envelope to the one she was still holding in her hand on one of the shelves there. She very excitedly removed it from its place. There was a light pink rose attached to the envelope. She removed the rose smelt it again before joining the rose with the yellow she received earlier. The note says

"Do you know, 2 roses speak of mutual feelings and also of two people who are deeply in love with each other and light pink roses generally mean admiration, grace, sweetness etc.? and also that a single light pink rose mean utmost devotion?

What I am try to say is I admire your courage and also the grace with which you carry yourself with. You are the strongest woman that I have ever met in my life. I am also trying to say that I wish that the love and togetherness we have should always remain. All my deepest affections are concentrated in you.

The 2nd clue is actually also quite easy, all you have to do is check where I keep my files"

Seriously, what was Neil thinking when he wrote all these notes for her? Does he want her heartbeat to stop due to happiness? Well whatever, seriously Neil should have just kept the notes as her gifts with the roses, she would have been more than happy. If she is this happy now after reading 2 notes from him, how will she feel once she is done reading all the other notes that she doesn't even have a clue of their number? She hopes it is not that many and also hopes she doesn't faint by the time she reached the last. She can't wait for the game to come to an end already no matter how much she is enjoying it, she knows that it was going to be a sweet torture for her.

She located the next note on one of the shelves of the bookshelves in their room. At first she thought to check on the table in the room because Neil usually keeps his files there but when she didn't see it there, she thought to check the book shelve and she found it there. There was also another rose attached with it, a single white one this time. The note says

"White roses means purity, and many other things. Wifey, you are so pure in your heart and so innocent in your thoughts that I could not help falling in love with you.

By the way 3 roses mean I LOVE YOU. I feel heavenly whenever I am with you wifey.

3rd clue: if you find what you use to brush your teeth, the next clue will be within reach".

After reading that note, Avni decide that she is not really going to think about what Neil writes in his notes, because seriously she already has tears in her eyes when reading the last note. If Neil really wants her to get to the last clue, he should really stop writing beautiful things to her like this.

True to his words, the next note was right next to her toothbrush in the bathroom. This time around the rose there was a dark pink rose with the note. It says

"Dark pink roses stand for appreciation Mrs. Khanna. Thank you for being in my life Avni. You make my life beautiful.

I don't want to suffer you wifey that is why the 4th clue will also be quite easy. Just turn in the bathroom and look in the place we keep our shampoo and soaps."

The note this time around had 2 roses an orange and a coral one attached. It says

"Orange roses mean fascination and coral roses mean desire. You fascinate me wifey and I desire you. If you add only one of the roses to the remaining ones you got it will be 5 and 1 roses in total.

5 roses for I love you very much and 1 rose for you have my utmost devotion. Put them all together and 6 roses for I love you, I miss you and I want to cherish you forever.

And just because I love you, this 5th clue will be quite easy too.

Your family picture, that is inn a frame, go check around it."

The picture was on Neil the bed side drawer that is on Neil side of the bed. There were 3 roses. A peach, a green and a cream colored one.

The note said

"Green is the color of life, peach is for appreciation and cream is also for appreciation and thoughtfulness.

I know that I have said thank you before, but I just want to say it again. Thank you Avni for everything you have done and tolerated for me. I love you. You are my life.

In case you have not noticed wifey, you now have 9 roses which means eternal love. I will love you for as long as we live and even after that. I will love in death too Avni. I love you eternally.

The game is coming to an end, the next clue is under the duvet, where it is folded on my side of the bed."

As Avni was already standing there, all she had to do was to drag the duvet and a gift came falling from under it. It was rectangular in shape, wrapped in a blue and white wrapping paper with ribbons on top.

*** **** *****

Hello guys, here is the update. I hope you like it. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

As I am in an especially good mood now (maybe the fact that Neil scolded Juhi and told her to get lost must have contributed to it) and also the Diwali dance and midnight coffee we are going to have this week, I have decided that if I get 40+ votes and 20+ comments, I will upload another update tomorrow, I promise.
Have you Guys seen the new olv? The one with Avni promising to never leave Neil?