Note and Clarifications

Hello everyone this is me again, well I'm here with a note to clarify some things in the story. First of all I'm very sorry that I have not been very regular with my updates but I promise I'll be posting more from now on.
I have just been feeling very lazy,  I don't want to do anything except to lie down and sleep. 
I don't want to type,  i don't feel like it but i am now using an app where i just speak and it types for me, i only need to edit and correct something's on my laptop when I'm done, so I'll be updating more regularly from now on.
maybe I'll be back tomorrow with another update and if their are readers of my other story here I think I'll update today or tomorrow since I'm not really typing it myself.
I want to post as much i can before the semester starts so I will try my best to update as much as I can 2 posts update may be with a day interval like when I update today , i wont tomorrow.
A second issue I wanted to talk about is this vidyut neil and avni, I don't plan to make vidyut fall for avni.
yeah he would be fascinated by her,  he would respect her but he will not fall in love with her, that's all that is going to be happening.
Lastly, Vidyuts character in my story is not a bad guy. he's just somebody that is really powerful. He is not into trafficking of drugs,  children and he is not involve in his mother's business. He foes have anger issues. And though he respects his mother because she went to jail for  him when he killed his father in self defense. he's just somebody that is very powerful and when your powerful sometimes you can do a lot of things and sometimes he lets the power gets to him but he's not really a bad guy and he's not going to jail in my story.
I know I don't know if that's realistic or not but that's how I plan to make it flow.
Hope enjoy it and maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe today or tomorrow.
I'll be posting an update most definitely tomorrow insha'Allah.
I hope you keep on loving my story and for those who have not checked out my order story 'the other end of the line' please go check it out,  its a sweet and cute story now its going to change .
Love you all, bye bye.😘😘😘😘