A BEAUTIFUL REALITY

It was a new day today. A fresh new day full of promises and a better tomorrow. Even though he, Neil could not imagine feeling tomorrow and the future was going to be more fantastic than yesterday, but for some reasons that he can't point, he definitely feels so and he can vouch that tomorrow he is going to feel a much stronger emotion and all this is because of the woman-girl that he was, no, he is in love with. His lady-don, his tube light, Avni. His Avni. Avni is a wonder to him. A beautiful wonder and also a wonderful delight. She is as beautiful as she is pure, strong and innocent. She is his lifeline and he can't just live without her in his life. He can't even begin imagine it. His life is made beautiful and it suddenly has a new beautiful meaning. She made his life worth living and beautiful.

He could still remember when she confessed those beautiful words to him yesterday outside the café. He froze in place after hearing what she just said. It's not like he was surprised or he didn't think that she loves him. No, he knew, even before she started showing it. But now that she is showing it, everyone that is close to them too know about how deeply in love with each other they were. He knew she felt something for him, something very strong. He has seen it in the way she cares about him, in the way she talks about him, in the way she takes care of everything related to him, in the way she loves his family, in the way she tries to protect him and also when she proposed him.

Neil never thought, at least not now, he never thought that Avni will utter those words to him. He thought the words she uttered while proposing him were all that he was going to get out of her, and it was enough for him too. But now, after hearing it, truly for the first time from her, it felt like a dream to him. A dream he never wants to wake up from. A dream that he would not mind if it lasts forever. But it was not a dream, it was even better. It was his RAELITY and his reality was much more beautiful than any dream he had had in his life regarding Avni. She is his most beautiful reality. His wifey.

Neil was sure that today is going to be as beautiful as yesterday because today he has yet another date with Avni and any day that he spends with Avni, that day automatically becomes beautiful because of her beautiful presence, and he is going to make it an evening to remember forever for her. Thinking this, he left the camp as he was done there for the day, to go and arrange for a romantic date with his dearest wifey.

** ** ** ** ** **

@ The hotel

DD: mataji, how can Neil sir be here with bhabhi? He is in Auckland, my sources have confirmed that a guy has arrived there by the name Neil Khanna

Shweta: yes, but Neil is a cop, he knows how to fool people

Neela: haan, also Avni is very good at faking identity, they can send someone there to pretend that he is Neil just so that people should not suspect anything. Like now, we can say we want to track him to be sure of his arrival, so you see.....

Bebe: but Neil will not lie to us surely, right sunny?

Prakash: haan bebe, I also don't think Neil will hide such a big thing from us

Ali: but there is a way to find out

Juhi: how?

Ali: DD

DD: yes?

Ali: DD can you get us the picture of the Neil in Auckland?

Shweta: is that possible?

DD: yes mataji, it is very possible and I will get it started right away

Neela: good, that will solve everything

Nanno: but we won't stop looking for Avni here even if we think she might be with Neil

Prakash: haan, we should continue looking for Avni because there is a probability that Neil might really be in Auckland.

And with that they left the building to go out in search of Avni in 3 separate groups.

** ** ** ** ** **

When Neil told Avni to meet today at his suite, the one he booked for when he doesn't want to stay at the accommodation given to him by the camp, she thought with was just going to be a night where they will talk and talk and share some sweet nothings, just a quite night away with each other basking in their newly confessed love.

Talk, they did and sweet nothings were exchange, but it was not the normal night she was expecting.

When she arrived at the room, she knocked on the door and after a few moments Neil opened the door for her. She was dressed in a normal long cold shoulder orange gown with a belt. It was a very simple outfit but she looked extra ordinary to Neil. He wanted to just stay there and stare at her forever, but not tonight. He has her all his life to stare at and admire. Tonight he is going to make her feel special.

The room was lighted with candles. Candles of different heights. The candles were emitting an exotic fragrance of honeysuckle. Some candles were placed on decorative trays to give a romantic focal point. There were also flowers throughout the room. Lush pink and white roses and a bowl full with the blooms giving the room some color. There were also some small mirrors throughout the room which is reflecting lights. Everything was so beautiful.

It took a moment before she noticed that he balcony was open. She walked to the place and discovered that a table has been set up there for dinner for two people. It was a small round table covered with clean ironed white linens giving it a fine dining appearance. In the center of the table was a wide, clear bowl full of water with floating tea lights and a handful of flower petals. There were also red candles there too of different heights, but they were unscented. And the foods were all the ones that Avni likes.

Avni couldn't comment anything, because at that moment she felt short of words, so she did the only thing she could at that moment. She hugged him very tight before kissing him on his cheek and then went back to hugging him.

The evening is already becoming extremely amazing to Neil. After receiving that kissing from Avni, naturally he was shocked but after getting past the shock, he hugged her tight to himself  before kissing her on her forehead.

They stayed in that position before they released each other and preceded to have their dinner in the beautiful peaceful settings.