POV'S, Different Thoughts

JUHI POV

It has been 2 days since that dreaded awful day that Neil found out about the lie I told him about Mishti been his daughter. These 2 days have been awful and also a deserter, I thought that I have seen enough hardship in my during my stay at rang mahal, but seriously this is worst. After Neil shouted at me in front of every one and telling to get out, I was so scared, I thought that my life of luxury have come to an end, I just stood paralyzed in place not moving also not saying anything as I have never seen Neil like that in my life. Seriously had I known that Neil was capable of so much rage I could not have lied to him, he resembled an angry charged bull just waiting to attack, he was a million times scarier than Vidyut and Ragini Pandit put together. Seeing me not moving and abiding his command, he went to strike me in the face but Avni stopped him, telling him to not hit a woman as it was wrong.

Seeing things getting out of hand, Neela aunty asked me to go to my room, stay there and not come out until I am asked to.

Over the 2 days that have passed, As I was in my room alone because no one talks to me, Shweta aunty is just looking for a chance to taunt me, I have been treated like a piece of shit the only person that is not outright vicious at her reactions is Avni, she doesn't talk to me but she doesn't insult me like the others and I think that will change once she knows the real reason why I lied. Neil is a different matter entirely, I suspect he is angry with Avni and Neela aunty for letting me stay because of Mishti, and he now hardly ever stays home now.

Since I don't really have anything to do or anyone to interact with in the house or outside of it, I used all that time thinking and planning what I would do next, I am not a least bit ashamed of lying, my only regret is that my lie has been caught and I am now exposes in front of everyone. I lied because I want Neil back in my life and I plan to be successful in that exposed or not exposed, the only barrier between Neil and I is Avni and I plan to get her out of the equation, but for that I need space and time to plan and other thing and other things.

As I sneaked out of the house after making sure that I was not seen by any member of the family, I promised myself that I would be back and when I am back, I will take back what is rightfully mine.

NEIL POV

How Neela ma and Avni empathize can with that woman is beyond me. I can't even begin to express who angry and annoyed with both of them I am, and I understand their concern about Mishti, but seriously keeping that woman in my house is beyond me.

I strongly believe that she was scared was not the reason she lied, you don't lie about something so serious because you are scared and I strongly believe she has an ulterior motive. Even if she lied because she was scared, that doesn't excuse her and I am not really angry about the lie, I am most angry because, because of her lie now my wife is in danger, her one lie has put my Avni on Vidyut r. radar. She made us kidnap a child from her father, the stupid rat. If she can lie about this, only god know of the other things she is lying about.

Mr. Vidyut R, I know he is in Mumbai due to my sources, I know he is laying low and I know this is the calm before a big storm. I keep thanking whatever force it was that pushed me do perform that DNA test secretly, if not I could not have known of what a lying rat that Juhi is and now because of her I am not talking to my wife properly and I don't stay at home a lot. I can't stand staying at home because she is there, she has contaminated the place for me, every time I look at her or see her, I get these graphic images of all the things Vidyut can do to my Avni.

As I sit in my condo, I decided I would do anything it takes to keep Avni safe and get Juhi out of my house. I will even ask Vidyut forgiveness for kidnapping his kid, because seriously it is not like he hits the kid or something. I have to do something about this and fast before it gets worst.

AVNI POV

Neil pretends that he is annoyed at me, he shows that he is angry at me because I allowed Juhi to stay in the house after knowing everything, but I can't really send a woman and her child out on the street like that right? And I can't separate a mother and her child. Moreover I know for a fact that he is not really angry or annoyed, he is just panicked something might happen to me. I understand his concerns sometimes but I also think that he is being paranoid. I mean, what can really happy to me when I have him?

It has been 2 days since that day and I have already had enough. I have to do something to make Neil understand anything could happen to even if Juhi is not staying with us because I have already kidnaped Mishti from her father. The only thing we could do is sit and talk about what would be that best thing for Mishti because even though she is not Neil's daughter, she is only a child stuck in these mess with no apparent fault of hers and I care about her, I might even love her.

So I have decided that I need to do something to fix Neil's mood, before anything. Last time when I was in a foul mood, Neil arranged for a surprise that was so beautiful I still get tears when I think about it. Now it is my turn, I need to make my husband feel special and i know just the right thing to do.

VIDYUT POV

I have been lying down low since my arrival at Mumbai, I have been spying on Khanna and his wife Avni alias Ananya Verma, I am just waiting for the right moment to come before I strike. I am now parked outside their mansion at around midnight when I saw Meher sneaking out of the house with her bags;

Vidyut – things are about to get very interesting

He said with a smirk before keying the car only to stop in front of Juhi/Meher.

******

Spared the love, vote and comment. If you haven't checked out my new story, please go check it out now. It is called 'AVNEIL – THE Other End of the Line', thank you.

?