A Little Step Closer...

Avni was a little disoriented when she woke up. She had a little pain on the back of her head from when she was hit. She looked around and saw a strange place, it took her a moment or two before she was able to realize where she really was.

She looked around the room as soon as she remembered and she got scared.

She's scared of what Juhi will do to her or what she might have already done to her when she was unconscious. I just started looking around hoping to see you are close to help but she was not closed. Feeling very safety she wants to drink what's up with you can't have water because both hands on her legs are tired she's on the bed to the head board.
Seeing as she can't get herself out of the situation as now she has to care for the little life inside of her, she decided to just wait for Neil to come for her because she knows without a doubt in her mind that he is going to come for her and soon.

How are my family?

She wondered in her mind.

How is Neil? Neela maa, mummyji, papaji and Bebe?

Have they discovered that I have been kidnapped? And also by Juhi?

How did Neil react when he found out that I have been kidnapped?

God please protect my Neil and family from all harm.

Please keep both I and my baby safe, please!!!

She prayed in her head.

"I see that you are awake"

A voice came from her left. Avni quickly turned her head towards where she heard the voice from, there she saw Juhi standing by the door smiling very creepily at her.

It appears that Avni was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't hear when Juhi came back into the room.

Juhi - good that you are awake because I have some works for you?

Avni – how long have I been here for and what work do you have for me?

Juhi – well you have been here for around 30 hrs. and the work I have for you is very simple and easy. I just need you to sign on some papers

Avni – why did you bring me here? What you are doing is not right Juhi. When Neil gets his hands on you, you won't be able to escape.

Juhi gave a sarcastic laugh before saying

Juhi – well I won't even wan Neil get his hands off me.

Avni – you are very disgusting? What are you going to achieve by doing this?

Juhi – that's a very simple question, I am going to get Neil out of this.

Avni – you think Neil will want you?

Juhi – well he is going to want me soon because the reason why he doesn't want me is soon going to go away from his life.

Avni – what do you plan on doing to me that makes you so sure that I am going to go away from my Neil?

Avni asked as bravely as she could give the situation she is in.

Juhi – I don't plan on doing much if you cooperate with me. I just need you to sign these divorce papers and also to write a letter to Neil saying that you don't love him and you are leaving him because of it.

Avni – are you serious? What made you think that I will do what you say?

Juhi – well I just thought that you might want your baby safe.

Avni – baby?

Avni asked surprised.

Juhi – oh yes Avni, baby. I know that you are pregnant.

Juhi said with a winning smile on her face.

Avni – you know?

Juhi – yes I know.

Avni – but how?

Juhi – remember earlier a t the corridor when we were coming here?

She started with a very wicked smile on her face. The smile she is porting now is starting to scare Avni because Juhi is looking like a woman possessed.

Avni is not scared for herself, she is scared for the little life in her.

Juhi continued

Juhi - I read it over your shoulder when we were walking. You thought it was only you reading the text? You need to be more vigilant in the future Avni especially now that you are pregnant. Well now back to business, are you going to do what I said or do you want me to show you a demo of what I can do to both you and your baby?

She said as she moves closer to Avni on the bed.

Avni is feeling very scared inside, she doesn't know what Juhi is going to do next. She just hopes that Neil is going to arrive and soon because Juhi is really really really starting to creep her out, but she has to maintain her front and not let Juhi know that she is starting to get to her.

Avni – look Juhi, whatever you are doing is not right.

Juhi – I know and I don't need you to preach to me. Just do what you are asked or else you know what will come next?

Juhi – how can you just stand there and threaten me about harming my baby? You are a mother yourself Juhi, how can you even think about harming a baby?

Juhi – look, I am not here to listen to you preach, are you going to sign it or not.

Avni – not, I am not going to sign anything for you.

She said.

Juhi – yeah?

Avni – yeah.

The next thing that happened was not something Avni had anticipated. Juhi just slapped her on the face. The slap was so forceful that Avni felt as if she was going to fall of the bed. It was very painful.

Juhi – are you still not going to sign the papers?

Avni spit out some blood from her mouth before she said.

Avni – no, I will never do it.

This time Avni is already anticipating the pain, but that still dint prepare her for what came next.

The last thing she could remember before she blacked out again is pain. Lots of it. From where, she can't say.

........

Neil is feeling very anxious and angry. They had arrived at the hotel where the driver said he had dropped Avni earlier. Neil, DD and the team spoken to the manager of the hotel, they have explained the situation to him and with his help, they are now heading towards the room his Avni is hopefully in. it was thought he manager and cctv camera that helped them discover that it was Juhi that Avni came to meet in the hotel. They also found out that it was also Juhi who was last seen with Avni and also that Avni has not been spotted leaving the hotel, not even on camera.

They reached the room where Juhi is supposed to be staying at, Neil looked around as if he is checking for clues about his Avni or as if he is expecting Avni to jump out of nowhere.

DD knocked on the door and waited a little before they heard a voice from inside;

Juhi – who is there?

Neil quickly moved closer to the door and said;

Neil – Juhi open up, it is me Neil and we know that you have Avni with you.

.............

Hello people, so here is the update. Share your reviews.

In the last update, I noticed that I got the least votes and comments there. If you are tired of the story, please tell so that I don't bother with updating anymore. As it is semester started yesterday and I have been super busy, it is currently 2:18am in my place and the only reason I am awake now is to update the story for you and I also have to wake up at seven tomorrow because it is the Naamkarann of my new niece.

So please...