ANGER IS ONE LETTER SHORT OF DANGER

It is not a new thing to see Mr. Vidyut R. angry, he always appears to be angry and irritated. But even those who see his angry on a regular basis, this type of anger he is displaying is something entirely new to them. Rage is oozing from very part of his body, his hands are shaking and his eyes have turned small like slits and are red. He got this deadly manic look in his eyes that made him even scarier, he just wants to shoot someone dead at that moment and the only thing stopping him was that he wants to first kill those bloody useless body guards of his that he kept to tail Mishti and her governess in the camp. He is so angry at them and he himself is scared of what he is going to do the moment he sets his eyes on them.

It was a Saturday morning, Vidyut was getting ready to go for a meeting he has with the chief minister about a piece of land he wants to acquire to build another casino. He had just finish snacking on something waiting for 10:30 to clock before he leaves his house. The journey from his house to where the meeting is holding is of about 30 minutes. Vidyut R. doesn't do late and he doesn't like people who are not punctual but he also doesn't arrive earlier than expected of him and doesn't like people who do, it makes them seem desperate. Desperate people are week, you can make them dance to your tunes, that's how he select his employees. That was when the phone rang and he was informed that both Mishti and her governess miss Ananya Verna have not been seen in the camp since morning, and the head trainer also. The last time they were seen was together before the start of the party that was organized last night.

When Vidyut heard that, the only thing that stopped him from killing someone at the spot was the lack of gun with him but that dint stop him from creating wreck. He broke the table that was in front of him, trashed the vase and also broke the cup he was drinking from. He just wanted to cool off some of the anger he was feeling at that moment. After giving a very strict instruction to the camp director and school principal that no one should leave the camp he would be there in 30 minute. He gave instruction to his PA to cancel his meeting with the minister stating unforeseen emergencies as the reason.

People seem to think that he, Vidyut has anger management issues but he doesn't think so. Individuals with anger issues usually don't understand the root of their issues, they look for scapegoats to direct their violent anger at, and they are constantly irritated and always look for ways to harm themselves and others too. In all his 26 years of life, Vidyut has never fantasized to harm himself and he only hurt others when they anger him. He always knew the root of his problems and when he doesn't, he finds them. But yes, it's true he can be easily irritated but that hardly counts.

But now, as he is driving himself to the camp and thinking, he is starting to believe all those people that think that because he is in half a mind to cause serious damage to himself and people around him. He has so much anger in him that he is getting this tingly feelings inside him. His heart beats are going at an extremely fast pace. He is feeling agitated.

Now he is sitting in car driving it himself to the camp because he couldn't wait for a driver to drive him there. He is quickly doubting himself and Vidyut R. hardly, almost never doubts himself because at that moment he just wants to cause harm to anyone even himself. His heartbeats are becoming erratic, he is having palpitations. His hands are becoming sweaty and he is starting to sweat all because of the amount of anger in him. He hopes with all his heart that Mishti and her governess have been kidnaped because if he found out that they ran away from the camp to escape him, "oh so help me God!" he doesn't even know what he would do to them because he knows he can cause both of them serious and permanent damage to them especially the governess for putting him in such a situation.

"They better be kidnaped" he thought in his head. They should most definitely better be kidnaped.

----- ----- ----- ----

ACP Neil Khanna is helpless, he doesn't know what to do and the reason for his helplessness is his dear wifey Avni. Avni has been sad since last night after their families and friends caught them in the hotel room. She has been feeling guilty saying they shouldn't have lied to the families and what not. She didn't even eat last night and cried herself to sleep in his arms.

Neil is worried, he doesn't know what to do. He knows that what they did, well mostly it was him was not right, but they did it for a good cause. They families have not spoken to them since the little outburst last night. The only conversation had was these morning when ALI and DD can to tell them that they are going back to Mumbai that morning. As Neil is sitting watching his wifey feed Mishti breakfast and pact their things for their departure from Goa with a frown on her face, the usual glow associated with her missing her face looking dull and pale, Neil decided he doesn't like it. He most definitely doesn't like it at all.

** ** **

Hello guys, here is the update as promised. This was not what I originally wrote but when I was about to post it this morning, it got deleted by mistake. I was so angry at myself I didn't feel like writing it again. I personally feel the one I wrote earlier was better because I took my time with it. So I really hope you enjoy it. The only reason I was able to type this again was because I kinda promised you guys an update today and also because of the AdiZa segment that came this morning. It was very nice definitely the highlight of my day. I especially like how Aditi held Zain's hand to stop him from pressing the busser before her. They were so cute. Poonam came live on insta today and Aditi promise a live chat maybe today too, that will be fun too. I hope I catch her during the chat. She said she wants to clarify things with her fans and stuff.

So this is it, do tell me your opinion on the chapter. Vote and comment like always. Silent readers please the least you could do is vote when you like it, please. Thank you.