I AM YOURS MRS. KHANNA

Neil Khanna has always been a pretty confident person. Even as a child he has always been confident and sure of himself, and why not? He had all he that his ever wanted in his life to be a confident person, he never had a reason to doubt himself. He had great parents that always support and compliment him when he does well, encourage him when he fails. They thought him how to face the world and to fight his own battles. He grew up with the full freedom to make decisions for himself with their guidance, they made him an optimistic person. To always look on the brighter side and never give up in life. They exposed him to life and found interests in all his interests and passions. They made him a person that wants to make a difference in the world and always to help others.

He had always been a confident person and some people who don't really know him all too well tend to think that it was arrogance. But no, Neil Khanna was, is never an arrogant person, just confident, but well, there is a thin line, a very thin line between arrogance and confidence and Neil Khanna knows not to cross that line at all cost. Confidence can lead you to success, but arrogance will always lead you to destruction. That also has been drilled in his head from when he was a child.

So now, as he is standing in the lightly lighted café where he is waiting for his beautiful lovely wife to arrive, all that confidence that he always had with him has suddenly vanished somehow. His confidence has decided to go on a break, on a vacation leaving him a mess, a very nervous mess at that.

Neil khan is nervous. He has been pacing around in Champko café, thinking and waiting for Avni. He really doesn't even have an idea of when she would see the chits and when she would get to the last clue. As i often happens that you get horrible thoughts when you are nervous, Neil also started thinking of so many horrible things at once including "What if Avni never went back to the room and decided to sleep with Mishti tonight? What if Avni was felt so tired when she returned to the room and just slept off on the 3-sitter sofa in the room? And the worst was, "what if Avni does see the chits and decided it wasn't worth her time, that it was too foolish and childish for her? Oh if that happens, he would be so devastated, he can already hear the sound his heart will make when it is breaking because he really did put in a lot of effort to organize all these for her. He just hopes that nothing of all his horrible thoughts come through and as soon as he turns, he sees her there at the entrance of the café looking at him.

The truth is Neil Khanna is not really a romantic person at heart, he doesn't do romance. He has never been really interested in doing all these things for a girl, for one he is not really that versed in dealing with girls and two he used to find it sappy and corny among other things. When Neil was seeing Juhi some 6 years ago, he never really even tried to do anything for her to make her feel special, he treated her like one of his buddies. He never felt the urge to do something nice and special for her. But now that he is with Avni, all he wants to do is romance, romance and romance. He wants to do all these mushy, gushy and sushy stuffs with her and for her. He always has this urge to do something special for her, to make her feel special, to see her smile, to make her smile because she is special to him, extremely special. He has never felt anything like this, hell, never even close to this feelings in his life. Avni Neil Khanna is his life and he has devoted himself to her. Her smile brightens his day and he would do anything to keep his day bright. Call him selfish, he doesn't care because it is cent percent true.

*** ***** ****

Avni watched as DD's car disappeared into nothingness. He just dropped her at Champko café and she still is puzzled as to why would Neil ask him to drop her here. She thought with all the notes and the dress and roses, Neil must have planned something special for her, something sweet, something romantic. She thought DD was going to take her to some fancy restaurant or maybe somewhere fancy where they can dine and dance and do many sought of things together, but he brought her to Champko café, she is feeling so disappointed right now. Avni sighed, well she better get herself inside the café because more than her disappointment with the venue, her excitement to see Neil is more. With that thought she proceeded towards the entrance of the café.