Emptiness

Empty.

That is exactly how Neil Khanna is feeling at the moment.

He has a feeling numbness to him.

He is feeling despondent and also very anxious.

There is a fear inside of him, a fear of what is to come next.

A fear of losing someone that is directly connected to your life's meaning.

A panic of losing that one person you have a meaningful togetherness.

He is starting to feel a sense of depression to him. A sense of emptiness where he is feeling so low about everything and also a feeling of hopelessness.

Hopelessness in the sense that he can't really do anything about his situation right now. The only thing he could do is wait.

As he sat nonmoving at the hospital corridor looking at the bright red light of the Operation Theater where his wife Avni is currently in after she has been rushed in there moments ago, Neil Khanna is feeling nothing but emptiness.

Neil knows that is something happens to Avni, if the doctor says anything to them apart from she is stable now and fine, he is 100% going to have some serious borderline personality problems.

As it is he is already feeling impulsive and unstable sense of self and also suicidal.

He is not going to be addicted to something like alcohol or drugs, but if something really happens to Avni, some serious self-harm is definitely going to take place.

It is a simple phenomenon, Neil Khanna will seize to exist without Avni Ayesha Neil Khanna.

She is His Miss Ajooba, his tube light, his wifey and his Lifeline.

He looked down to his hands and his looks, it still had blood on it.

It was the blood of Avni of when he carried her out of the hotel room, to the cars and into the hospital.

Seeing the blood there suddenly made him think back about what happened earlier.

Everything happened so fast that no one was able to understand what was going on.

SOME MOMENTS AGO.......

LOCATION: AHAHHA HOTEL, JUHI'S ROOM.

Neil Juhi open up, we know you have Avni in there.

Neil and his team waited a little for Juhi to open the door because by no they felt that she might have realized that she can't escape. There was not only police surrounding the hotel, Vidyut's men and gang 123 are also there.

The moment it has been realized that it might have been Juhi who did something to Avni, DD called Neela who is still at the police office with the rest of the family and told them about it. Vidyut called his people immediately and reached there. He also brought gang 123 with him.

The commissioner also gave additional forces because Avni is a big deal to all of them.

She is the wife of his most able officer and she also has been an asset to the police force because even though she is a civilian, she has helped cracked one of the most important and difficult cases.

The Raghu/ Ragini Pandit trafficking case.

And for that they are all going to do their best to make sure she is found and fine.