=Chapter 1=

Jungkook's POV

The members and I just finished practice dancing and we are taking a break. As I went to have a look on my phone, I notice a text from my mom. I went and read her text and was confused. "Jeongguk, your parents just called PDnim. He said that you need to go back home, I don't know the reason why. You'll find out when you get there" our manager-hyung said.

"Did something bad happened to my parents?" I asked, worried.

"No, nothing bad happens to them," he said, I then sigh in relief.

"Have a rest, I'll drive you there" he added.

"Can we go?" Hoseok-hyung asked.

"I guess you could all go, PDnim told me that you guys will have a day off for 2 weeks," manager-hyung said.

"When is it manager-hyung?" I asked

"It's tomorrow" he replies.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I just finished working and just got home. As I got change, my phone lights up and it's a message from my mother. I went and read her message.

Hello Byeol,

I want you to come home, we want you to meet someone. Your father and I already planned this since you were in high school and your grandparents were happy as well about it. See you tomorrow, make sure to dress up nicely.

Love Mom♥

I look back again to the message again, "We want you to meet someone". "Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this" I jump to my bed and sigh.

=+=

Next Day...

The members arrive in Jungkook's home. "Oh my, you brought your friends with you as well?" Jungkook's mother was surprised to see the rest of the members.

"Hello!" Hoseok greeted with a smile.

"Come in everyone," Jungkook's mother said, the seven of them went inside. They all sit down in the living room as Jungkook's mother get something for them to drink.

"Oh my! Jeongguk, you've grown up!" Jungkook's eyes widen to see Byeol's parents at their house.

"Wow, you've grown up into a fine young man," Byeol's father said.

"Here's your drinks boys, feel at home, okay?" Jungkook's mother said.

"Yes," the six replies.

"Mom, what's going on?" Jungkook asked.

"Mom, what's the meaning of this?" Byeol came barging inside the house and then saw seven guys sitting on the couch. The seven was dazed by her beauty, Jungkook didn't recognize her at all until her mother says her name.

"Oh Byeol, you're just in time," Byeol's mother said, Jungkook stands up and looks at her in shock.

"Byeol?! Kim Byeol?!" he exclaimed, Byeol raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...that's me," Byeol said. 'Jeon Jeongguk...he changed a lot since I saw him last time in high school, we never talk to each other but I noticed our eyes keep meeting each other back then' Byeol thought as she looks at Jungkook from head to toe.

'Wow...she changed a lot...' Jungkook thought as she looks at the woman in front of him.

"Excuse me guys, we're going to have a family talk" Jungkook's father said. Jungkook and Byeol followed their parents next door.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

The members were getting bored of waiting. "Where are you going Jimin-ah?" Jin asked as he saw the maknae walking out of the living room.

"I'm going to have a look next door, I want to know what's going on" Jimin replies, walking quietly. Namjoon then grabs the back of his shirt, stopping him.

"Oh no you don't, young man. You are not going there," Namjoon said, as he grabs the back of Jimin's shirt.

"Come on, you're also curious about what's going on," Jimin said.

"Yeah, I'm so curious what's going right now. They've been taking a while" Hoseok said, everyone was curious what's going on next door. The six walks quietly and put their ears close to the door to listen.

"W-Wait, you mean the two of us?!" they heard Jungkook's voice.

"So, what do you think Byeol?" Byeol's mother asked.

"Sure, I'm okay with it. But in one condition..." Byeol said as she glances at Jungkook who has his eyes down.

"What is Byeol?" her father asked.

"We'll try it for a year or two...if it didn't work out, we'll call this marriage off," Byeol said. The parents look to each other and then at Byeol.

"I-I'll do it..." Jungkook said; the parents look at the two.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

They were finished, the members run back quietly to the living room and acted that they didn't hear anything about the conversation. The two families went out next door and come back to the living room. "Sorry about the wait" Jungkook's mother apologized.

"It's okay," Jin said.

"Since you all are here, have a sleepover here," Jungkook's father said.

"No, it's okay. We can go back to Seoul" Namjoon said.

"But you come so far and you just got here, it will be tiring to go back," Jungkook's mother said.

"That's good, I'm going to sleep over here as well," Byeol said.

"Here?" Jungkook asked.

"What? You don't know, my parents move in with your parents after you left here. Since this arranged marriage is going to happen, they got excited and decided to live together" Byeol explained.

"What?! No one told me about this?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Well now you know," Byeol said as she pats on Jungkook's shoulder.