=Chapter 34=

Byeol's POV

Everything is now calmed down, Ji-eun unnie is focusing on her idol career. The BTS members have been successful and were busy with their concerts. My relationship with Jeongguk has improved since...I told him my feelings. I'm still awkward around him after that, but he told me that we could take things slow.

For the past few weeks, I noticed that Jeongguk has been treating me so sweet and shower me with hugs and kisses. "Byeol, I'll be going now"

"Okay, take care" he walks up to me, showing his bunny teeth. 

"What?" I asked.

"Um...morning kiss" his face got closer to me and our lips touched, he backs away and smiles innocently.

"Bye~" he left...I'm standing in the kitchen in a daze. I touch my lips, feeling the heat of his lips still on my lips; I felt the blood rushing up my cheeks. 'That guy...'

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I stole a kiss from Byeol, well...a morning kiss. I know she is still awkward around me after her confession and told her that we could take things slowly. I think morning kisses and goodnight kisses are fine. The day I'm going to propose to her is nearly and I can't wait. I bought a ring already but I'm still planning a place where I would propose to her.

=+=

Ji-yong's POV

I've stopped visiting Byeol and decide to give up on her, she will never return my feelings for her since she truly loved her husband. Seeing her every day is just going to hurt my heart, so I decided to move away from my apartment and move somewhere far away from her.

I rented an apartment nearby the beach, it was a pretty good sight. I stop by a cafe and had some lunch, there's a lot of woman around today. I could feel them staring at me but I just ignore it and pretend that I don't know they're staring at me. As I was eating my lunch, I look outside to see 3 guys surrounding a woman, it looks like they were harassing her. I left my food on my table and walk my way to them.

"Excuse me, can you please leave her alone? She's not liking what you guy are doing?" I interrupted them, they turn around and glare at me.

"Who are you?" guy 1 asked.

"Just some dude trying to stop you three from harassing this woman," I said out loud, people started whispering and giving looks to the three men. They all walk off, "Are you okay?" I asked the woman to make sure she is okay, I stare at her for a moment. 'Wait, she looks familiar...'

"Yes, th-thank you..." she said, her eyes met mine. We both stare at each other eyes, forgetting our surrounding. I shake my head a bit, getting back to my sense.

"You're welcome" I respond, she looks like she wants to say something to me.

"Never thought that I would be meeting you here" I started, she smiles a bit.

"Ye-Yeah..." she responded. 

"My name is Kwon Ji-yong"

"My name is Min Yunhee" she introduced herself.

"Would you like to have lunch together?" I asked; she nods in reply. We both went to the cafe where I was and sat down on my table.

"Here, order whatever you like. It's my treat"

"No, I'll pay it myself"

"No, I can't make a lady pay for herself when I was the one who invited them"

=+=

Yunhee's POV

I decided to move to a new apartment which is close to the beach, I decided to talk a walk and might as well have lunch at a near cafe. As I was near to a cafe, three guys approached me and started to harass me. I can't escape from them at all no matter what I do or say to them.

"Excuse me, can you please leave her alone? She's not liking what you guy are doing?" a man's voice interrupted them.

"Who are you?" guy 1 asked.

"Just some dude trying to stop you three from harassing this woman" he responds, I look at the man's face and my eyes widen in surprise. I can't believe the man that's been on my mind lately is right here in front of my eyes, I've met him again.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, th-thank you..." I wanted to say something to him but the words won't come out of my mouth.

"Never thought that I would be meeting you here" he started.

"Ye-Yeah..." I respond.

"My name is Kwon Ji-yong"

"My name is Min Yunhee"

"Would you like to have lunch together?" I nod in reply. We both went inside the cafe and sat down on a table.

"Here, order whatever you like. It's my treat"

"No, I'll pay it myself"

"No, I can't make a lady pay for herself when I was the one who invited them" I take the menu, I stole a glance at him and then went back looking at the menu. 'My heart won't stop beating...I need to calm down'