=Chapter 9=

Two days passed since the couple's wedding day, after the wedding day Jungkook became more awkward being around Byeol; as for Byeol, she seems okay...but inside she was also awkward around Jungkook because of what she just did on their wedding day.

*ring* *ring* 

"Hello mom" 

"Oh, how are you Jeongguk?"

"A-Ah, okay..." 

"Are you sure? You don't sound like it"

"I'm okay, don't worry" 

"Okay, if you say so. Did you decided where to go to your honeymoon?" Jungkook went quiet when he heard the word "honeymoon". "Jeongguk? Are you there?"

"Ah sorry, I'm here" 

"So, where are you two going?" 

"Ah...still planning, don't worry. I'll plan this out"

"You better be, can't wait to have grandchildren!"

"Mom!" his mother suddenly hangs up.

"Is that eomeonim?" Byeol asked her husband, Jungkook turns around to see Byeol behind him.

"Ye-Yeah..." he answered.

"What did she say?" Byeol asked.

"She's asking about where are we going to our honeymoon..." Jungkook said the last sentence quietly but Byeol can still manage what he just said. 

'Honeymoon...I forgot about that...' Byeol thought. "Where do you want to go?" Byeol looks at Jungkook, his face turns red of how she doesn't bother by the word "honeymoon". 

'Does she even know the word "honeymoon"?' Jungkook thought

"I-I don't know..." Jungkook answered.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

Jungkook was in his room, stressing about where to go. His phone rang and by seeing the name on his phone, he immediately had a bad feeling.

"What do you want Jimin-hyung?" 

"Whoa, you sound awful. Did something happen?"

"My mother just called, and she is asking me where Byeol and I are going for our honeymoon" 

"Woo! You're finally getting laid!" 

"Jimin-hyung?!" Jungkook heard the phone was taken away from Jimin. 

"Sorry about that Jungkook, he's not helping at all" Jungkook feel at ease when he heard Jin's voice. 

"Jin-hyung...I need your help" 

"Help with what?" 

"I don't know a better place to go on a honeymoon"

"Where does Byeol like to go?"

"She just said anywhere" 

"I guess you two must discuss it together" 

"B-But I can't talk to her..." 

"Jeon Jeongguk, she's your wife now. How can you still awkward about that kissed happened on your wedding day? It's your fault that you didn't kiss her better"