=Chapter 15=

Byeol and Sungmin got down off the Ferris Wheel, they noticed that Hana and Jungkook are not with them. "You guys can go ahead, we're going for another ride!" Byeol and Sungmin saw Hana and Jungkook still riding the Ferris Wheel.

"Hana!" Sungmin calls out for his wife, Byeol just looks at Hana who is sticking her tongue out to her again.

"*sigh* I can't believe I have to deal with your immature and childish wife...is she always like this?" Byeol asked.

"No..." Sungmin answered.

"Anyway, let's go and change your looks," Byeol said, she grabs Sungmin's wrist and pulls him with her. Jungkook saw Byeol holding hands with Sungmin and felt jealous.

"Oh~ look at that, your wife is holding his hand. I think she likes him" Hana smiles as she looks at Jungkook.

"No, Byeol is not like that" Jungkook said.

"Heh, how can you be so sure? Does she even show interest on you?" Hana scoff as she crosses her arms, Jungkook fist his hands tightly; Hana saw his hands and smiles even more. She moves closer to Jungkook.

"Why don't you divorce her and marry me instead?" Hana stares at Jungkook, he looks at her in shock.

"What the hell are you talk about?" Jungkook asked.

"You heard me right, divorce her and be with me instead. I could make you happy" Hana trails her right index finger to Jungkook's jawline to his chest, then look at Jungkook in the eyes. Jungkook had goose bumps as he had eye contact with her. 'What's wrong with this woman? She's crazy' Jungkook thought, he back away from Hana; he doesn't like how she acts.

"You...you have a boyfriend. How could you act like this?" Jungkook asked.

"Hahaha! boyfriend? He's actually my husband" she laughs.

"Husband? You lied to me" Jungkook said.

"So? What if I lied to you? You believed it anyway" she smirks.

"How could you do this to him?" Jungkook asked.

"My family owns a famous company. I can do whatever I want, I married that guy because of our parent's company joined together. You're the one that I really like before we got married, I pretended that I fell in love with him so my parents stop nagging about him" Hana explained.

"You're horrible," Jungkook said.

"I don't care what you call me, all I want is you. If you don't agree on marrying me then I will do something to her" she said, Jungkook push her away.

"Don't you dare hurt my wife!" Jungkook yells.

"I won't hurt her if you agree on marrying me, I'm giving you a month to think about it. If you choose not to get married to me, then I have to get rid of her" she glares at Jungkook; then the ride stops, they were already at the bottom. The two of them went down.

"I'm not joking Jeon Jeongguk...I'm serious about this" she smirks.

=+=

Byeol's POV

Sungmin is now dressed up beautifully. He's not wearing his glasses and told him to wear contact for a change; but he doesn't want to, so I have to force him. "So, how do I look?" he asked.

"You look good now, you don't look like a nerd anymore," I said, drinking on the Strawberry shake.

"Re-Really?" he asked, I gave him a thumb up.

"Now, stand up straighter so you don't look weak" he did what I told him.

"There, now let's go. They should be down now" I said, we went out of the shop and found the two.

"So, did you guys enjoy the ride?" I asked.

"Yes!" Hana answered, it looks like she's the only one who enjoyed the ride; I look at Jungkook, but he avoided eye contact with me. 'Hm? What's wrong with him?'

"Who the hell are you?" Hana pointed at Sungmin. 'That's your husband you dimwit...as if I could say that'

"He's your husband" I answered, her eyes were wide open and walk closer to Sungmin; looking at him from head to toe.

"Husband?" Hana questioned looking at me and then to Sungmin, I can feel she just glares at him; just looking at his expression.

"It's getting late, we're going to leave now," I said.

"Okay," Hana smiles. "Bye~" she waves at me, for some reason that smile is hiding something.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

The couple arrives home, Byeol noticed that Jungkook was quiet the whole time. "Are you okay Jeongguk?" Byeol asked, concerned.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired" he answered.

"Okay, go get some rest then," she said, she walks herself upstairs and he stares at her until she was out of his sight. 'What should I do...? If I don't think fast, she would do something to Byeol' Jungkook thought, then his phone started ringing; he looks at the screen to see an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered. 

"Thank god, you answered" he recognizes her voice. 

"How do you know my number?"

 "As I told you, my family owns a famous company. I'm rich, I could do whatever I want. Whenever I told my father I want something, he gets it for me"

"Tch, your spoiled brat" 

"Yes, I'm spoiled by my father since I'm the only daughter and he loves me so much...but you should hurry, I told you that you only have a month...time is ticking~" she then hung up, he looks at his phone in anger.

=Sungmin and Hana's house=

Sungmin heard his wife talking to someone, the phone is on the loudspeaker; he could hear everything. He can't believe what he is hearing; after his wife finished the call he immediately barges into her room. "What the hell was that?!" he yells.

"Hey! Didn't I tell you not to barge into my room?!" she yells back.

"Just now...were you talking to Jeongguk?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes, so what?" Hana puts a hand on her hips.

"What are you planning?" Sungmin asked.

"It's none of your business," Hana said, she is walking off her room when Sungmin grabs her wrist and squeeze it tightly.

"Ow! Let go of me! You're hurting me!" Hana screams.

"Hana...what are you planning?" Sungmin asked, glaring at Hana; she had goose bumps when she looked at Sungmin in the eyes, it was her first time seeing Sungmin like this. She tried to stay calm and not showing that she's scared.

"Didn't I tell you, it's none of your business! I'm going to have a talk with my father and tell him I'm divorcing you!" Hana yells, Sungmin let go of her wrist and Hana runs away.