=Chapter 11=

{Warning: there's attempt rape scene...I just want to put this warning to let you guys know. If you don't like it, please skip that.}

"Jeongguk...let's get divorced" 

"No, what are you talking about Byeol?" 

"I guess I love Eunsoo better" Eunsoo was standing beside Byeol and then Byeol snakes her hands on Eunsoo's neck and the two looks at each other then look at Jungkook, they hold hands and starts walking away.

"No, Byeol! Don't leave me!" 

"Jeongguk-ah..."

"Jeongguk-ah, wake up!" Jungkook quickly opens his eyes, he saw Jin's face. "Jeongguk-ah, you're having a nightmare?" Jin asked. Jungkook sits up and he was sweating and catching his breath.

"Where is Byeol?" Jeongguk asked; he looks around the room. He wasn't bothered about the members are there since his mind was thinking Byeol.

"Don't worry, we called the police," Jimin said, Jungkook gets out of the bed but RM stops him.

"Jeongguk-ah, just leave it to the police," Namjoon said.

"No way! I have to save her now before she gets hurt, she's my wife!" Jungkook yelled, it was the first time seeing Jungkook angry; he storms out of the room, looking for Yunhee.

When he got to the receptionist to ask for her, he found her talking to the police. "Do you know where he took Byeol?" Jungkook asked.

"Excuse me sir, who are you?" police 1 asked.

"I'm Jeon Byeol's husband" Jungkook answered.

"Jeongguk!" he turns his head to see his parents and Byeol's parents.

"Mom...dad" he then looks at Byeol's parents.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook's apologized to Byeol's parents.

"No, don't apologize," Byeol's parents said.

"Please find my daughter," Byeol's mother said to the police.

"Don't worry ma'am, we'll call the police station and get more help" police 2 said.

"Please, just stay here," police 1 said, the two policemen left the resort.

=+=

Byeol's POV

Eunsoo took me to a hotel which is a few kilometres away from the resort we are staying in, I don't know what he wants from me but it's creeping me out. I'm sitting down on the bed as he was quiet, sitting down on the wooden chair, staring at me. "What do you want from me?" I asked, he blinks and stops staring at me.

"I want to say something to you," he said.

"Well, you could've said it in the resort than dragging me he-" 

"I want you back" I was cut off, I look at him.

"I'm sorry Eunsoo...I'm already married, and I can't return your feelings" I apologized.

"I know that...please, just give me one more chance. I'll love you better than him, I'm different now. I'm not like in my high school years anymore, please..." he pleads.