=Chapter 3=

Everyone wakes up by the delicious smell coming from downstairs. They all went out of their room at the same time. "Hm? Jin-hyung, you're not the one who's cooking?" Jimin said.

"No, how can I just cook in someone's house without permission?" Jin reply.

"Then who's cooking?" Namjoon asked.

"Wouldn't it be Byeol?" Hoseok said, they all look at each other and walk down the stairs quietly and went to the kitchen. They saw a woman with beautiful slender back, she turns around and saw everyone looking at her.

"What are you guys standing there for? Go and take a sit in the dining table" Byeol said, the seven walks to the dining table and take a sit. Byeol put their breakfast in the middle of the table.

"Here's all your breakfast" Byeol said.

"You're not eating breakfast?" Taehyung asked.

"I just ate" Byeol replies.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

The members and I are going our way to practice, I noticed that Byeol was dressed up. "Where are you going?" I asked, curious.

"I'll be going to meet with a friend" she answered.

"And who is that friend?" I asked, feeling uneasy.

"Lee Eun-Soo" she answered, hearing that name make me angry; I don't want her to go near that guy.

"Don't go near that guy," I said, she looks at me as she walks closer to me.

"And why do I have to listen to you? Heh, don't you dare to tell me what to do; let me remind you again, we're not married yet" she then took off.

"Wow...that woman is sure so hard to get," Hoseok-hyung said.

"Jeongguk-ah, this will be hard for you. You have to do something about this" Jimin-hyung said.

"Or that guy might steal her away from you," Jin-hyung said.

=+=

Third Person POV

Byeol walks out of the house and then she stops her track as she closes the gate. "Aish...I can't believe that guy is telling me what to do, I know he is worried for me but why do I feel bad about what I just said to him? Haa...I should apologize to him later, wait...no, why do I have to apologize? Ah! Forget it!" she started walking.

She got to the meeting place to where she was going to meet Eunsoo. "Hm? What's wrong? Why do you look grumpy?" Eunsoo asked.

"*sigh*...that guy is making me angry for some reason" Byeol answered.

"Who? The guy from yesterday?" Eunsoo asked.

"Yeah, this morning when I told him that I'm meeting with you he told me that not to go. Aish...I can't believe he's telling me what to do even though he's not my husband yet" Byeol explained.

"Wow, he must be the jealous type," Eunsoo said.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Byeol asked.