=Chapter 36=

Jungkook woke up feeling something warm on his chest, he opens his eyes to see Byeol snuggled on his chest, a smile escape his lips to see the view. He tucks in the strands of her hair behind her ears that was resting on her face. His smile widens to see her cute sleeping face beside him. He looks at the time on the nightstand, it was eight in the morning. He carefully gets out of the bed, not waking Byeol up and went down the stairs to the kitchen.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I smell something really good, I open my eyes and don't see Jeongguk beside me. I get up the bed and fix it then went downstairs, following the good scent.

I got to the kitchen to see Jeongguk making breakfast, he turns his head to see me."Oh, good morning, Byeol. How's sleep?" he greeted me with his bunny smile.

"Good morning, I sleep well. You?" I respond.

"I slept well as well," he said, he's done cooking and place the place on the table. I was stunned by how delicious the breakfast looked.

"Did you make this?"

"Yeah. I can cook as well, you know. You thought I can't cook?" he said, I took the first bite and my eyes widen to taste the delicious breakfast.

"Mm~ Delicious!" I said; I could see him smile when I said that.

"Then, I'll make you breakfast sometimes" he smiles.

"Why don't we make breakfast together? That would be a good idea" I suggested, "Yeah" he agrees.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

Jungkook arrives at the BigHit building and got to the dance room. "Ah! Jeonnguk-ah, you're here!" Jimin was the first one to see him, everyone greeted the maknae.

"So, when is the wedding going to happen?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know, I still have to plan that with Byeol" Jungkook answered.

"I've already written my speech," Taehyung said.

"Can't wait for it!" Jin smiles.

"You're going to get married again" Yoongi comment.

"Jeongguk-ah, make sure you when the priest said 'You may kiss the bride', make sure you kiss her. Not like last time" Jimin said.

"Hehe, making the woman made the first move to kiss you, that was surprising" Yoongi chuckles, remembering the day Byeol kissed Jungkook.

"That was not cool" Taehyung added.

"I was nervous, okay!" Jungkook said.

"Okay, that's enough talking and let's start our dance practice," Namjoon said, all of them starts practising.

=+=

Ji-Eun's POV

It's been 2 or 3 weeks, everything seems back to normal. No one is talking about the rumours anymore which is great, I'm not on my way home. I will be having 1 week off from work, which I will be spending relaxing the whole week.

"*inhale* *exhale* Nice and quiet, just as I like it" I decided to stay at a beach house since it's been a while I've gone to the beach. I walk my way to the front desk and saw a lot of people inside, it was a group of couples. 'Tch, why do they have to go here where they could go somewhere else?'