=Chapter 29=

Byeol's POV

I woke and wash my face. Yesterday, I remembered that I install camera's around our house which is connected to my phone; I went to the files that have been recorded and saw what happened between Ji-eun unnie and Jeongguk, and found out what really happened. As I was about to go down the stairs, I heard my parents talking to someone; I then heard a familiar voice, it was Ji-eun unnie. I walk down the stairs avoiding them, walking my way to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Byeol...I'm sorry, he was the one who made a move on me. He forced me" Ji-eun unnie rest a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head to her, giving her a cold stare.

"Really? Are you sure he made a move on you?" I asked in a monotone, she backs away from me with a surprised look on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked.

"What's wrong with me? I should be asking you that. Ji-eun unnie"

"What are you on about Byeol?"

"Could you stop acting Ji-eun unnie. I know you are lying...we're you the one who made a move on Jeongguk, right?" I cross my arms together and glare at her.

"So, you're defending your husband than me? I can't believe you, we've been close together since your high school years" she scoff. "How can you be sure? You don't even have a proof" she added.

"Ji-eun unnie, I have a proof you know. I have a video of you making a move on Jeongguk" I added, her face was in shock.

"Wh-What are you talking about Byeol, stop joking around..." she forces a smile.

"You want to see? It's here in my phone, I remembered that I put surveillance cameras on our house, just in case a robber gets into our house" I hold up my phone, she looks at it and tries to take it away from me.

"Byeol, give your phone to me," she said, holding out her hand.

"Why would I hand my phone to you? You're going to delete it, aren't you?" she then walks closer to me, to take my phone away from me.

"Give it to me!" she yells. 

"No!" I yelled back, she raised her hand and slaps my face.

"Ji-eun!" I turn my head to see my parents with shock on their faces.

"Uncle...Aunty...it's not what it looks like!" Ji-eun unnie said, she looks at me and had a guilty look on her face then run off.

"Byeol, are you okay?" mom came to look at me, she caresses my cheeks that's been slapped by Ji-eun unnie.

"I'm okay... it just stings, that's all" I respond.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I'm in Bang PDnim's office again, but this time there's someone in there...Ji-eun, she greeted me with a smile as soon as I come into the room. 'She tricked me...'

"Hello, Jeongguk~" she waves at me. 'I can't believe I fall for her innocent act...'

"Jeongguk, we are going to have a talk about the news about you two" Bang PDnim said.

"PDnim, like I told you. We're not dating!" I shouted. 

"I can't believe you...after all you've done to me?!" there's was tears on the side of her eyes.