=Chapter 7=

Byeol's POV

I felt a pain in my head, I open my eyes to see Jeongguk beside me. He was sitting down on the floor and his hands were holding mine. 'Did something happen last night?' I felt his hand move and he woke up. He slowly opens his eyes and became wide open immediately as he back away, letting go of my hand.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry!" he apologized.

"It's okay" I reply, I then look at him; he's still wearing his suit and I then look at myself to see I'm still wearing the dress from last night. 'Sh*t, did I get drunk last night?' I look at Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk...did I do something last night?" I asked as looks at him and he gulps.

"No" he answered.  'He's lying' I then felt the throbbing pain in my head again. 

"Ah..." I said in pain, touching my head.

"I'm going to get a glass of water" he stands up and runs downstairs, he went back with a glass of water and gave it to me.

"Thank you," I said as I take the glass of water, I then drank the whole thing. 'This guy...his hiding something from me, there's definitely happened last night'

"Did you sleep here the whole time with me?" I asked; he didn't look at me in the eyes.

"Ye-Yes...you cried in your sleep," he said. 'Me, cry in my sleep?'

"Really? Sorry about that, you can sleep in your room now" I said, he then left my room. 'Cried in my sleep? Now that he mentioned it, I did have a dream...but I can't remember'

*ring* *ring*

I look around to find where my phone is and found it under the bed, I look at the screen to see my brother's picture; I immediately answered. "Hello oppa, I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you properly last night" 

"It's okay, it looks like Jeongguk's friends had fun last night. How are you? Are you okay now?]"

"Yeah...but I have a throbbing pain in my head"

"Hahaha, sorry about last night but I ever thought you would drink that much wine"

"That wine is sure really strong, it knocked me out last night that I can't remember a thing" 

"Eh, you don't remember when you and Jeongguk went outside after I left you two alone?"

 "Went outside?" I tried to remember what happened from last night and I did remember that part that we both went outside but after that, I can't remember. "I did remember that one...but not the rest" 

"Oh, that must be when Jeongguk was carrying you when you went back inside with his friends" 

'Wait...friends? The other members?' 

"Okay, it looks like you're still not good. Go and have a good rest" he then hangs up.

"Something really did happen last night...maybe his members know about it" I get out of my bed and fix it up. I then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

It was the afternoon, the members decided to visit the couple to look at them. "So...did anything happened last night when you got home?" Jimin whispered at the youngest.

"Jimin-ah, don't ask questions like that," Jin scolded, Jungkook was confused to what Jimin just said and then replay what Jimin just said to him and now realized what Jimin meant.

"No, Hyung! I didn't touch her at all" Jungkook yells.

"What are you guys talking about?" Byeol asked.

"Hahaha...it's nothing Byeol," Jin said.

"Does anyone want anything to drink?" Jungkook asks his members.

"We'll just have water please," Namjoon said, Jungkook went to the kitchen to get his members a glass of water each. Byeol sat down on the couch facing the six and looks stare at then, the six gulps on their saliva.

"Can I ask you guys something?" Byeol asked.

"Sure, go ahead" Namjoo replies.

"I know I drank a lot of wine last night and got drunk. I got a call from my brother this morning that Jeongguk and I went out and then he said that Jeongguk was carrying me while you guys were with him when you went inside...did you guys know anything if I did something last night that I don't know of?" Byeol stares at the six boys who are quiet and not saying a word. Jungkook then came back with six glasses of water and place them on the small table in the middle.

"Haa...I'll be going up my room," Byeol said, he left the boys. Jungkook sat down on the couch.

"Wow, your fiancée is sure sharp. She immediately knew that something happened last night" Jin said.

"What? Did she ask you guys?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, she did. Luckily you got back in time, she was waiting for us to answer" Hoseok said.

"Please don't tell her what happened" Jungkook said.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell her what happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah..." Jungkook answered

=+=

One week later...

"We decided to have your wedding next month"

"What?!"