=Chapter 21=

Jungkook's POV

After I called Byeol, I told everyone that I called her and to go home; all of us drive back home. As we arrive, she's still wasn't there. I'm getting really worried and try to call her number, but she won't pick up. I tried once again and she won't still pick, then anxiety takes over me. "We have to find her!" I yell as I breathe rapidly, I could feel my heart is beating faster than before.

"Jeongguk, calm down. Just take a deep breath" Namjoon-hyung rest a hand on my shoulder and take a deep breath as he told me to do.

"Let's go to the police and report it," Jin-hyung said.

"You can't! If there's police involve, she might hurt Byeol!" I shouted.

"We can't just sit here and do nothing! We're trying to help you here Jeongguk-ah!" Yoongi-hyung raised his voice.

"Yoongi-hyung is right Jeongguk-ah, we have to do something about this now," Hoseok-hyung said.

"Jeongguk-ah, just trust us...we'll help you" Jimin-hyung rest a hand on my shoulder.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

Byeol woke up by a painful body and headache, she opens her eyes but to see a dark room surrounded her with only one light above her head. 'She finally started her move...' she thought, she felt scared and nervous at the same time that she thought that this might will be the last day she'll live.

"Heh, I was the one trying to help you...but I guess I failed..." Byeol said under her breath. She then heard footsteps coming her way, she looks up as she sees a dark silhouette; as soon the person shows up, she's not surprised to see who it was at all.

"You're finally awake" the woman smirks down at her, Byeol glares at the woman.

"Oh~ that stare...liking that" she giggles.

"Where am I?" Byeol asked.

"We're somewhere, where no one can find us" she answered, then she took out a folding knife out of her pocket and walks closer to Byeol.

"If you don't want to die today...I want you to get a divorce with Jungkook" she placed the knife on Byeol neck, Byeol gulps.

"He was supposed to be mine, and you stole something that is mine!" she yells and grazed lightly on the side of your neck which is starting to bleed... "Oops...it accidentally slipped, sorry," she said. 

'This is bad...she's turning into a psycho now. I have to think of how to get out of this place before she kills me' Byeol thought.

"Hm? What's wrong? Why so quiet? Are you scared?" the woman pouts, acting innocent; Byeol replies with a glare at her.

"Ptt-Hahaha! I can't believe you still acting tough" the woman laughs, holding on her stomach.

"You know, you're the first person to look at me like that. Everyone that died looks terrified and scared" the woman crosses her arms together as she looks at you.

"You...you're the one who killed Kang Yoojin, right?" Byeol smirks at the woman, the woman's smile disappeared as soon as she heard the person's name; she can't believe you knew about that name.

"How...how do you know about that?" the woman asked.

"And who do you think the only person who knew about it?" Byeol asked, and the woman knew instantly who it was.