=Chapter 13=

It's been half of the year that Byeol and Jungkook been living together; for some reason, Jungkook felt nothing has improved on their relationship. He talked about it to his Hyungs and they are helping him with that, as for Byeol, she is hiding her feelings for Jungkook...yes, she realized that she has feelings for Jungkook when they were on their honeymoon on Daegu. She was confused about her feelings towards him at first but then realized it, when she kissed him back.

"Aah! I don't know anymore!" Jungkook whines as he jumps on the lounge couch; he brought home the members with him after practice while Byeol was out buying groceries.

"Just be patient Jeongguk-ah," Jimin said as he comforts the maknae.

"Anyway...any progress?" Taehyung asked.

"Not at all, we go on dates, but it seems she doesn't enjoy it" Jungkook explained.

"Then ask her where she wants to go," Hoseok said.

"I did, but she said I should know where we're going since I was the one who asks her on a date," Jungkook said.

"That woman is sure hard to deal with..." Yoongi commented, then they heard the front door opened; they knew that she is back home. As Byeol walking by, she saw everyone on the lounge with Jungkook.

"Oh everyone, hello" she greeted.

"Hello Byeol" the six greeted her back, she saw they don't have any drinks on the table.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Byeol asked.

"We'll just have water please" Jin answered, Byeol walks to the kitchen. After a few minutes, she came back with water and place it on the table.

"Thank you," the six said.

"If you need something I'll be in the kitchen," Byeol said.

"Do you need some help?" Jin asked.

"No, I can do it myself. Please just take a rest, you're tired" Byeol said.

=+=

Next Day...

The couple woke up by the sound of the truck outside, Byeol went and take a look at her window to see a big truck next to their house. "Hm? New Neighbour?" she questioned, she quickly changes her clothes, wash her face and brush her teeth. As she went out of her room she saw Jungkook coming out of his room as well. {They are still sleeping in separate rooms}

"Ah, Good morning" he greeted.

"Good morning" Byeol greeted back.

"I woke up by the sound outside," Jungkook said.

"That's a moving truck, it looks like we have a new neighbour, " Byeol said. 

"Neighbour?" he questioned. 

*ding* *dong* 

Their doorbell rang, Jungkook looks at his wristwatch to see it was only 7 in the morning. "What's up with people ringing someone's doorbell first thing early in the morning? They should know people are still sleeping at this hour? Rude," Jungkook said as he followed you to the front door.

Byeol opened the door and saw two people, a woman and a man, they look like a couple. "Omg! It's you!" the woman pointed at Jungkook, as for Jungkook; his eyes were wide open in shock to see the crazy woman in the swimming pool back in Daegu.

"Jeongguk, do you know her?" Byeol asked, looking at her husband.

"Ah...who are you again?" Jungkook asked, pretending he had forgotten about the woman.

"It's me, the woman you saved from drowning in Daegu resort!" hearing the woman's loud mouth makes Byeol annoyed and irritated.

"So, you guys are the new neighbour?" Byeol asked.

"Yes, my name is Kwang Sungmin and this is-" 

'I'm Sung Hana" the woman cut off the man.

"Oh, here's something for you," the woman said as she gave the box to Jungkook, her eyes won't take off Jungkook and Byeol knew that she's into Jungkook.

"So...you two are married or girlfriend/boyfriend?" Byeol asked.

"We're ma-" 

"We're just boyfriend and girlfriend relationship" the woman cut off the man again, her eyes were still on Jungkook; she won't stop smiling and it's creeping Jungkook out.

"Okay...thanks for this," Byeol said. 

"Bye!" the woman waves at Jungkook while Byeol closes the door slowly while smiling at the couple. As Byeol close the door, she turns around to Jungkook as she pinches her chin.

"That's weird...a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship buying a big house?" Byeol looks at Jungkook and he gulps, she took the box off his hands and walk to the kitchen; ignoring him.

=+=

Byeol's POV

For some reason, something doesn't feel right...I feel kinda uneasy and also, my guts tell me that woman is trouble. I open the box to see different colours of mochi, I took one and shove it in my mouth in one go. "Mm~ delicious!" it's been a while since I ate something sweet, I've been dieting because I've gained so much weight last year.

"It looks like you're enjoying eating that" I turn around to see Jungkook, standing at the end of the countertop. I just ignore him, 'Why do I still feel awkward around him?' after eating one mochi, I drank a glass of water and taking my leave.

"Wait! Um...do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" he asked, I turn to face him.

"Where are w- Actually, let's go to Amusement Park," I said, it's been a while I haven't gone to Amusement Park since I've always go with my parents; I want to go and see what it looks like now.

"Let's go at night" I added and walk off.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

'Yes! I got her to say where she wants to go!' I got so excited and called Jimin-hyung.

"Hm? Jeongguk-ah, what's wrong? Why did you call?" 

"I just got her to say where she wants to go on our date!" 

"Really?!" 

"Yeah, she said she wants to go to Amusement Park! We're finally going to have a proper date!" 

"Good for you, have fun on your date" 

"I will" I then hang up.

I silently cheered in the kitchen while I do a victory dance.