=Chapter 27=

One month had passed, Jeongguk still doesn't remember Byeol at all. Jeongguk went to the hospital with Byeol to get his head check. "Hm...that's weird, maybe the hit on his head was too hard," the male doctor said as he examines the x-ray.

"I guess we'll just have to wait," the doctor said.

=+=

"So, what did the doctor said?" Jin asked.

"He said that we'll just have to wait..." Byeol answered; the six could feel sadness in her voice.

"Don't worry, he'll remember you!" Hoseok said, trying to cheer her up.

"Thank's Hoseok..." Byeol reply. Byeol doesn't feel well for some reason and walk herself to her room. The six was eyeing on her, seeing the sad expression on her face was new to them. They never saw Byeol like this before and that's when they knew that she really cares and loved Jeongguk.

=+=

Ji-eun's POV

I'm waiting at the cafe to meet him, then I saw him walked in. He looks around and our eyes met, I wave at him with a smile. He walks to where I was and sitting, facing me.

"Noona...how did you got my number?" he asked, I rested my elbow on the table, cupped my face with both of my hands and smile.

"I got it from Byeol's phone, I went and sneak on her phone without her noticing," I said.

"And what do you want, Noona?" he asked. 

"I want you..." I respond as I gaze into his eyes, he gulps.

"I'm going home" he stands up but I grab his hand. 

"Wait!" I said.

"I'm sorry noona, I can't meet with you anymore," he said. 

"And who told you that? Byeol?" I scorn.

"No, Jimin-hyung told me" he responds. 

"Don't listen to him," I said.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go" he grabs my hand and pushes my hand away, he turns on his heels and got out of the cafe. I stand up and catch up to him, hugging his back.

"I love you...please, stay with me," I said, people had their attention at us.

"N-Noona, please. Let me go, we're making a scene" I could hear in his voice that he's nervous.

"Wait...is that Lee Ji-eun...the singer, IU?" 

"You're right! It is her!" 

"But who is that boy?" 

"Don't tell me...those two were dating?" 

"What?" 

"No way, he's cute" 

"Tch, there is no way that's her boyfriend" 

"That's Jungkook!" 

"Jungkook?! From BTS?!" 

"Yeah, that's definitely him!"

"No-Noona, please just let me go" he whispered, I then let go. He started walking away,