=Chapter 17=

Byeol is now meeting up with Sungmin at a café, Jungkook has work and will be coming home late, as for Hana, she is at home doing her plans.

The two sat down, facing each other. "Sungmin...is there some you haven't told me about your wife?" Byeol asked, Sungmin gulps and sweating.

"S-She..." she stuttered, Byeol grabs his hands.

"Just take a deep breath...I'm here to listen" Byeol said, trying to calm him down.

"Ha-Hana...she already killed someone...and a lot of people" Sungmin said; her eyes went wide, meeting with Sungmin's eyes.

"What do you mean...?" Byeol asked.

"She...she likes your husband than me before we got married, she only pretended to fall in love with me. I love her but she doesn't have the same feelings as me. Whenever she saw or knew someone is getting way too close to your husband she would order some of her father's workers to kill those people" Sungmin explained.

"Wa-Wait...so both of your parents don't know about this?" Byeol asked.

"Yeah, they don't know a thing about this. She threatens me that if I tell them or anyone about this, she would kill my parents" Sungmin said, his breathing is getting faster. I sat down beside him and rub his back to calm him down again. You can't believe that what he's been going through all the years...

"I-I..." he started, his breath is going back to normal. I gave him a glass of water and he drank it and he started talking.

"I did everything for her, I love her so much but...she's gone crazy, I don't know how to stop her anymore. As the time flies, I felt my feelings for her is going away, I felt like a slave to her and I had enough. But if I divorced her, my parent's company is done for" he put both of his palms on his forehead, he looks like going to break; he looks so thin, the last time she saw him was at the resort who looks healthy and now he looks so different.

Byeol and Sungmin were friends, she can't abandon Sungmin in his condition right now and he helped her a lot back in high school. "Okay, you know what. We'll do something about this, I'm going to help you" Byeol said, she had a thought that she'd help him for the times she owes him back in high school.

"But...what if you get hurt? Worse than that...get killed by her?" Sungmin said.

"Don't worry about me getting hurt...about getting killed by her...I guess I have to be careful" Byeol said.

=+=

Jimin and Taehyung were buying lunch when one of them saw Byeol. "Isn't that Byeol?" Taehyung said, the two stop their track.

"Where?" Jimin asked. 

"Over there" Taehyung pointed at the direction where Byeol is.

"That is her..." Jimin said. 

"But who is that guy she's with?" he added, then she came out of the place and saw the two of them; she waves at them then the two did the same and cross the street to talk to her.

"Who is that guy?" Taehyung asked.

"Guy?" Byeol asked, then realized who was Taehyung talking about.

"Oh, he's a classmate and friend of mine back in high school. He kinda had a problem with his...wife, so he went to ask some advice from me" Byeol said.