=Chapter 22=

It's been a week that Byeol and Jungkook haven't wake up yet, the six were worried about them. "It's already been a week..." Jimin said, looking at the two on their hospital beds; the couple was in the same room.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I felt a hand was holding mine, I open my eyes to see both of my parents with teary eyes. "Byeol!" mom came hugging me, dad did the same. 

"Ow!" I said in pain, they both back away.

"Sorry, we forgot that you have a few broken ribs," mom said, I look at her.

"Broken ribs? What happened...?" I asked, confused.

"Jeongguk!" I look to my right to see a guy next to me, our eyes met.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I felt a hand was holding my hand, I open to see my parents. I sit up and mom immediately hugs me.

"Jeongguk!" I look to my left and saw a girl next to me, our eyes met. 'For some reason...why does her face look familiar?'

"Jeongguk, do you still remember me?" V-hyung suddenly pops up in my view.

"Of course you're V-hyung" I answered, then sighs in relief. He then walks to the girl next to me.

"Do you remember me Byeol?" he asked. 'He knows her?'

"I'm sorry...who are you?" she asked, she had a confused look on her face. Taehyung was sad to hear her answer. 'What kind of relationship does he have with that girl?'

*knock* *knock*

"Sorry to disturb, we are doing some test on Mrs Jeon Byeol" a nurse came in. 'Wait...did she just said Mrs Jeon Byeol?' then three male nurses came and push her bed out of the room. I look at my parents.

"Mom and dad did that nurse said 'Mrs. Jeon Byeol'?" I asked; they both looked at me.

"Jeongguk...she's your wife," mom said, my eyes became wide.

"My wife?! Since when?!" I exclaimed.

"You two got married 6 months ago," mom said, I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Me? Married?

"Don't you remember her?" dad asked; I shake my head from left to right.

*knock* *knock*

"Sorry to disturb, I came here to look at Mr Jeon Jeongguk" a male doctor came in.

"So, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm fine, but...I feel a bit light headed" I answered.

"You better get a lot of rest, you're still recovering," the doctor said.

"So, do you remember everyone in this room?" the doctor asked, I look at everyone who is inside the room and nod in reply.

"And this couple here?" I look at the two couple who is with the woman while ago and nod.