=Chapter 8=

Byeol and Jungkook got a call from their parents that they are going to visit their house, the two was confused why their parents seem happy on the other side of the phone but they just shrug it off.

*ding* *dong* 

"I'll go get that," Jungkook said, he walks to the front door and opens it to see his parents and soon-to-be in-laws.

"Omg, look at you. You're getting more handsome!" his mother hugs him.

"Thanks, mom," Jungkook said as he hugs back his mother.

"Where's Byeol?" his soon-to-be father-in-law asked.

"She's preparing dinner" Jungkook answered.

"Please, come inside" Jungkook makes way to the parents and they all come inside.

"Oh my god, I can't get enough of this house. It's beautiful!" Jungkook's mother said; Jungkook lead them to where the dining table was, and the parents were surprised by how much food that's been made.

"Did you made all of this Byeol?" the parents asked.

"No, Jeongguk and I made all of this" Byeol answered, the two families look at each other and smiled at the two of how they seem so close than before.

"Please take a sit," Byeol said, they all take a sit and started eating.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

They finished eating dinner, all of them sit down on the tongue. Jungkook and Byeol were facing their parents. "So, what made you visit here?" Byeol asked.

"We actually have an announcement for you two" Jungkook's mother said. 

'I have a bad feeling about this...' Byeol thought, the two mothers look at each other and smile at the confused two.

"We decided to have your wedding next month" their mothers squeal in joy, Jungkook had his eyes wide open while Byeol was shocked of their announcement.

"What?!" she exclaimed, everyone looks at her.

"No way, there is no way we are getting married next month. We haven't been together for a year and we haven't known each other much!" Byeol said.

"Oh, come on. We can't wait for a year for you two to get married, better do it earlier than get it done than later" Byeol's mother said.

"Dad!" Byeol looks at her father.

"Sorry Byeol, but I can't disagree with your mother. I wanted to wait for a year for you two to get to know each other but your mother is...you know" her father looks at her smiling mother.

"Same for me," Jungkook's father said, looking at his wife. Byeol looks at the two mother's faces and can't help but just give in.

"*sigh* fine" Byeol sigh, she can't help to see the excited look on both mother's faces; she doesn't want to see the disappointed faces at all. The two mothers cheered and were happy that Byeol agreed to have the wedding next month. 'I guess my single life is now over' Byeol thought sarcastically.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I don't know what just happened...the wedding is going to happen next month. Our parents just left and I'm in my room, alone, while Byeol was downstairs. I felt nervous talking to her now, I can't even look her in the eyes. *ring* *ring* I look down on my phone to see the name of one of the hyungs...Jimin-hyung. I immediately pick it up and answer it.

"Jimin-hyung..." 

"Jeongguk-ah, how you doing? You sound weird...did something happened?"

"Yeah...kind of..." 

"Mind to tell me about it?"

"You see...Byeol and I are having our wedding next month..." 

"Eh?! Really?!"

"Yeah, my parents and her parents visited us while ago and out nowhere our mothers said that we are going to have our wedding next month. And of course, Byeol doesn't approve but then later change her mind..." 

"I'm going to tell the members now, bye!]" he hangs up.

"Ah, I can't believe this midget just hang up on me" I look at my phone in disappointment.

>>>TIME SKIP<<< {One Month Later...}

It was a beautiful sunny and cloudy day...the day of the wedding of Kim Byeol and Jeon Jeongguk. The groom (Jungkook) was separated from the bride, he was feeling nervous and happy at the same time...he can't believe that he would be getting married with his first love. As for the bride, she was getting ready; she can't believe it's happening, she's getting married. As she was done with everything, she looks at herself in the mirror to see an unfamiliar person in the mirror. "You look beautiful Byeol..." her mother compliments her daughter.

"Haha, thanks mom" Byeol smiles softly, she could see her mother's eyes were teary. She faces her mother.

"Mom, don't cry...you're making me cry too," Byeol said, holding in her tears.

"Sorry, I'll be going to help the bridesmaids' downstairs," her mother said and left. Byeol looks out the window of her room and looks outside.

"Time sure flies so fast..." Byeol looks at the sky.

{Wedding Vows}

"Do you Jeon Jeongguk, take Kim Byeol to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do" Jungkook looks at Byeol straight in the eyes.

"Do you Kim Byeol, take Jeon Jeongguk to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you apart?"

"I do..." Byeol looks back at Jungkook's eyes.

{Exchange of Rings}

"I give you this ring as a visible and constant symbol of my promise to be with you, for as long as I live" Jungkook placed the wedding ring on Byeol's wedding finger.

"Through this ring, I accept you as my husband, now and for all the time" Byeol placed the wedding ring on Jungkook's wedding finger. She felt Jungkook's hands were shaking the whole time, she decided to hold his hand with both of her hands which made everyone surprise especially their parents.

{Declaration of Marriage}

"I hereby pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest finished, there was an awkward silence; everyone was looking at the couple. Jungkook gulps on his saliva as he looks at Byeol.

"Kiss her like there's no tomorrow, Jeongguk-ah!" Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung said in unison. People were laughing at Jungkook's shock look at what his three members yell out loud. Then everyone started chanting "Kiss her", he looks at Byeol. "Hurry up and let's finish this" she mouthed, Jungkook gulps his saliva again and went closer to Byeol; He just peck on Byeol's lips and everyone was disappointed.

Byeol gave him a disappointed look, she pulls on his tie and kisses him the "correct way". After they part away, Byeol glares at Jungkook. "That's how you kiss Jeon Jeongguk"