=Chapter 20=

Jungkook's POV

I open my eyes then look around, all I could see is a very dark room and also see was dim light right in from of me. When I tried to move, I look down to see myself tied on a metal chair and my mouth is also covered with a cloth; I feel paranoid, I want to get free, but I can't...

"Oh, it looks like you're awake" I look ahead of me to see someone's silhouette; as soon the person stands under the dim light, my eyes widen...it's Hana. She took out the cloth out of my mouth.

"Where am I?!" I yelled. She just smiles and then flicks her finger, the light turns on; I squint my eyes from the brightness, as soon as my eyes can handle the brightness I was shocked to see what I'm seeing. Everyone...Everyone is on the floor...dead.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO THEM?!?!" I screamed, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Wait...there's one more..." Hana walks to her left and then I see Byeol facing me with blood all over her body, she is also tied up to a wooden chair. Hana took off the cloth from her mouth and she started crying.

"Jeongguk...she killed them..." Byeol cried.

"Don't cry Byeol...I'll protect you," I said, trying to calm her down.

"Aw~ How sweet of you~," Hana said and then smiles.

"You psycho b*tch! LET HER GO!" I yell.

"Let her go...? HAHAHA!" she laughs hysterically.

"There is no way I will let her go...I will end her now, right in front of your eyes" she takes out a gun and pointed a gun at Byeol's head. 

"Jeongguk...Jeongguk wake up!" she pulled the trigger.

"NO!" I open my eyes...I'm in my room and the guys are there...they're alive?

"Jeongguk-ah, are you okay?" Jin-hyung asked.

"Where's Byeol?" I asked. I don't see her in my room with everyone.

"She went out to buy food..." Taehyung-hyung answered, then my phone rings and shows a text of Hana.

To: Jeon Jeongguk
From: Crazy B*tch

So...have you decided yet? There's only a week left, there's...not...much...time~

Everyone saw the text that I got from Hana and they freaked out.

"We have to keep Byeol safe, we have to find her now," Namjoon-hyung said, we all get out of the house.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I know there's already one week left, and I can already feel that she is making her move, I went to meet Sungmin to see if he's feeling well. I then felt a presence following behind me, I tried to take a turn to the right and the person did the same. 'Okay Byeol...calm down, you can defend yourself' I was timing the right time, and when I got the right timing; I quickly turn as I lift my legs up to hit the person's head and the person is knocked out. I look in front of me to see another person, it looks like a boy.

"Nice kick" I heard the person's voice, it's a boy.

"Who are you?" I asked, he then takes off his hat and masks showing his full face; he's still young.

"I want you to come with me," the boy said, I then recognized his face.

"You...are you Kang Yoojin's little brother?" I asked then he looks at me with a surprised look on his face.

"How do you know?" he asked.

=+=

Third Person POV

Byeol took the boy to the police station. "Oh you're...is that your son?!" Sejun exclaimed, pointing at the boy.

"No, idiot!" Byeol yells, Sejun sighs in relief.

"Why is there a kid with you?" Sejun asked.

"He's Kang Yoojin's little brother" Byeol answered, Sejun looks at the boy. Byeol then took out the folder of Kang Yeona's murder case.

"Have you take the sample of the hair yet?" Byeol asked.

"Yes...I didn't expect the results..." Sejun said.

"Can you tell us who it is?" Byeol asked. 

"But he's here," Sejun said.

"It's okay, he has the rights to know," Byeol said.

"The person who came out of the DNA test was...Kwang Hana..." Sejun answered and he can't believe the daughter of the famous company in America killed someone.

"Just as I thought..." Byeol said.

"What? You knew?" Sejun asked.

"Kwang Sungmin is a classmate of mine back in high school. He's my neighbour, his wife is targeting me right now...that woman is crazy" Byeol explained.

"Wait, it's dangerous for you to go out around alone?" Sejun said.

"I know, my husband is stressing about it right now. He didn't tell me about it, so I have to pretend I don't know anything about this" Byeol explained, she then looks at her wristwatch. "I'm going now" she added.

"Okay, be careful on your way home," Sejun said, Byeol was out of the police station and walk her way to her car when she had a call from someone, he looks at her phone screen to see Jungook's name.

"He-" 

"Where are you?!" she got startled by Jungkook's voice, it was her first time hearing him yell like that. 

"I'm on my way home" she answered.

"Please hurry home, now" Byeol was confused why he sounded serious all of the sudden and you have a bad feeling about it.

"Why? Is there something going on" Byeol asked. 

"Just go home now, I'll tell you everything when you got home" he then hangs up, Byeol looks at her phone with a worried look. She quickly starts her car and drove off.

She stops at the red stoplight, she decided to turn on the radio.

She looks up to see the light is green and started to go. What she doesn't now that there's a fast oncoming van coming straight ahead.

*BEEEEEP*

*Screech*

*CRASH*