=Chapter 14=

Byeol was making breakfast for her and Jungkook when the doorbell rang. "I'll get that" Jungkook went and get the door, as soon as he opens the door he got greeted by a hug from a woman.

"Good morning my Darling~!" Jungkook was shocked.

"Honey, let go," Sungmin said.

"Ew! Don't you dare call me that with your dirty mouth!" Hana yells at Sungmin. Byeol finished cooking the breakfast and set it on the table when she heard yelling coming from the front door, she went to take a look to see the man and the woman from yesterday; Byeol then saw the woman hugging Jungkook. 'She's touching Jeongguk so casually...' Byeol thought, she walks closer to the and greet the couple.

"Good morning, what brings you guys here?" Byeol asked.

"Um...my wife and I just want to take a visit," Sungmin said.

"What do you mean wife? It's girlfriend" Hana corrected.

"Excuse me, Mr Kwang, but we are kinda busy today. Is it okay if you and your...*looks at the Hana* girlfriend visit next time, thank you" Byeol said, she grabs the doorknob and smile at the couple as she closes the door; you turn your body to Jungkook and sigh. "I can't believe we're going to have an annoying neighbour from now on" she sighs and walks pass Jungkook.

=+=

Hana's POV

"URGH!!! I can't believe that b*tch is in my way!" I groan in anger, I walk back home in anger and lock myself in my room.

"Honey, open the door!" 

'Tch, I can't believe I have to get married to this ugly guy!' 

"Go away!" I yell.

"Come on honey, don't be like that!" he keeps knocking on the door which made me irritated even more, I went and open the door.

"WHAT?! Can't you understand 'Go away' means?!" I yell.

"I'm sorry, but please don't ignore me. Why are you like this?" he asked. 

'Heh, I can't believe he just asked that'

"Can't you see, I don't like you! I like Jeon Jeongguk!" I yell and slam the door on him.

=+=

Sungmin's POV

Hana's attitude is becoming worse after the day we got married, everything was fine, and she treats me sweetly until that guy came into her life...Jeon Jeongguk. Because of him, our married life is ruined and she never treats me as her husband anymore. I don't know what to do anymore, the more I tried to do something for her to like me; it didn't work at all, she likes him more than me.

I never told our parents about this because if they found out that Hana likes someone else, her father will split us two apart. My parents and our parents own a very famous company and we joined together by me, getting married to Hana. We both fell in love and love so much that we got married immediately. But everything changed when she knew BTS, a K-pop boy band, she becomes a different person.

Whenever I tried to ask her on a date she would decline and keep telling me she's busy; If her parents found out about this, my parent's company is done for.