Extra Chapter

Hello readers! I decided to make an extra chapter about how Byeol and Jungkook met and their feelings back in high school. 

+ + +

=BACK IN HIGHSCHOOL=

Byeol and her parents moved to a new house which is two story house. She hopes that it's their last move since she is tired of moving house a lot. "Byeol, wake up" her mother taps her shoulder lightly to wake her up, she slowly opens her eyes and sits up as she looks outside. She sees their new two-story house, she was amazed of how beautiful it looks from outside. She takes her backpack with her and went down of the car.

"Haa, this is such a beautiful house" Byeol's mother let out a sigh as she looks at the house.

"We hope that this is the last move," Byeol's father said. Her parents went inside to have a look inside while Byeol stays outside, staring at the house for a moment. She turns her head to their neighbour and saw a boy staring at her. When the two of them had an eye contact, the boy immediately looks away and walks off inside his house. Byeol went inside her new house and walk her way upstairs, she looks at each room and chose one. She put her backpack down on the floor and started to help her parents to take out things from their car.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I was playing basketball in the backyard when I heard a car stops, I walk my way to the gate and see a family of three then I look at the house next to mine. 'So they're our new neighbours' I look back to look at the family but only to see the girl standing as she stares at the house her head suddenly turns and we both had an eye contact. I felt everything stops, I was mesmerized by her beauty even though she's wearing a glasses. I came back into my sense and run inside my house.

"What's wrong, Jeongguk?" my mom asked.

"Our new neighbour is here," I said.

"Oh, really? I can't wait to see them" mom said, I run upstairs to my room.

=+=

=NEXT DAY=

Byeol's POV

My mom and I are going to greet our new neighbour and she bought something sweets to give to the neighbour. My dad started to go to his work, I didn't want to go with my mom but she keeps telling me to go with her.

We're now standing in front of the door of our neighbour, my mom push the doorbell I could hear footsteps coming closer and closer to the door and it open by a woman. She seems the same age as my mother. "Oh my, Yeona?" the woman said with a surprised look on her face, then all of the sudden the two of them hug each other.

"Um, do you know her mom?" I asked.

"This is my best friend back in high school that I was talking about," mom said, she had a huge smile on her face.

"Come inside" the two of them went inside and sit down on the living room couch. She looks around the room to see a lot of family pictures.