=Chapter 30=

It's been a week that Jungkook hasn't seen Byeol, the members asked him about Byeol but he just ignores the question or just don't answer all. After work, he decided to come to visit your parent's and his parent's house. "Jeongguk..." his mother was surprised to see his son.

"Mom...can we all talk?" Jungkook asked.

=+=

They were all sitting on the dining table, including Byeol. She was avoiding to have an eye contact with Jungkook, Jungkook glance at Byeol. 'She's beautiful as always...' he thought.

"What do you want to talk about Jeongguk?" his mother asked.

"I know this is sudden Mr and Mrs Kim...but I think I'm going to end my marriage with your daughter, I'm sorry..." Jeongguk apologized, bowing to her parents. Byeol's parents were shocked and so does his parents.

"What do you mean by this, Jeongguk?!" his father yelled, slamming a hand on the dining table.

"Just let him finish first..." his mother sit his father back down.

"I've hurt your daughter...which is terrible of me, I promised that I'm going to protect her no matter what and be there for her...but I  failed to do that" Jeongguk look down, can't bring to look at Byeol's parents in their eyes.

"Jeongguk, please don't say that...please think this through," Byeol's mother said.

"It's not your fault son," Byeol's father said, Byeol can't believe the words that she was hearing that came out of Jungkook's mouth. She stands up from her chair and runs out of the house. 

"Byeol!" Jungkook called out to her but she was already gone.

"Sorry, I'll go after her" Jungkook stands up and run after Byeol. He got of the house and can't see Byeol, then he thought of a place she might be.

He runs to the playground and saw her sitting down on the swings, he saw tears falling down her cheeks. It was his first time seeing Byeol cry like this, it hurts him seeing you cry. He walks closer to her. "Why did you go after me?" Jungkook didn't respond to her question. She looks up to look at Jungkook and look at him in the eyes, he could see the sadness and pain in her eyes; Byeol stands up, facing him.

"Why? Why do you want to end the marriage? Is it because of Ji-eun unnie?" more tears flowing out of Byeol's eyes, Jungkook was confused about why she's crying. He thought that Byeol doesn't have feelings for him and he always felt that he's been ignored by her all the time.

"Please...don't end this marriage..." Byeol clenched both of her hands on Jungkook's shirt. "I don't want to end this..." Byeol added. Jungkook's eyes widen in shock of what he was hearing coming out of Byeol's mouth.

"Byeol..." he whispered her name. 

"I love you...I love you, Jeongguk. Please don't leave me..." Byeol pleads, Jungkook grabs her shoulder. Byeol looks up to meet Jungkook's eyes.

"*sniff* Jeongg-" Jungkook cut her off by kissing her, tears were coming out of his eyes. He can't believe that Byeol returned his feelings and he felt so happy, without thinking, Byeol kissed him back.

Jungkook parted the kiss and cupped Byeol's face with both of his hands and look at her in the eyes with still tears on them. "What took you so long to say that to me...?" Jungkook said.