=Chapter 32=

A week has passed since Jungkook announced his marriage to Byeol and it's all over the internet. All ARMYs was shocked by the announcement, there are fans who are supporting them and there are some who aren't. Since then, Jungkook never posts anything to social media and kept hidden. He read a lot of courage and supporting comments, but he just ignored the comments who are disagreeing about his marriage about Byeol, he hated the people who comment something bad about Byeol.

As for Byeol, no one knows her social media account since it's private and she won't receive any hate comments to any fans that are disagreeing about her marriage with Jungkook. Byeol knew it wasn't a good idea to tell the public about their marriage and this became the results.

"Wow, you sure became popular Byeol"

"Shut up...and why are you here anyway, were you supposed patroling with your father?"

"I just came to visit you, I can't believe you would treat your visitor like this"

"Anyway, do you need something from me?"

"I came here about our deal?" 

"Deal?" 

"What? Did you forget about our deal? We're going on a date!"

=+=

Byeol's POV

'Oh...that's right, I made a deal with him' 

"But it's a bad idea going out now" since everyone around this area would probably recognize my face from the news a week ago, also would be dangerous...since we don't know if there are sasaeng fans around.

"*sigh* I guess I have to take you out on a date on another time...after all of this calms down" Sejun sighs.

"Well, if my husband approves" I smirk, he gulps. You turn off the TV, tired of hearing the same news over and over again, and getting irritated by it.

=+=

Third Person POV

The Bangtan were done practising their dance routine and now taking a break. "Wow, the news about your marriage about Byeol is still going all over the social media," Jin said as he was looking at his phone. All of the members except Jungkook went and take a look at Jin's phone.

"That sure has a lot of hate comments there" Yoongi comment.

"Jeongguk, is everything okay with Byeol? Is she bothered by this?" Hoseok asked, concerned and worried.

"She told me that she is not bothered by it at all...she actually just ignored the hate comments" Jungkook respond.

"Does she receives any threats or hate comments?" Jimin asked.

"No, not at all. No one actually knows her social media account, so she doesn't receive any hate comments or threats" Jungkook answered.

"Can we have dinner at your house tonight?" Taehyung asked.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

Jungkook texted Byeol that everyone is going to have dinner at their house and she cooked dinner before they arrive.

"We're here!" Taehyung chirped.

"Oh, hello Taehyung. You seem happy today" the out of the blue Taheyung hugs her.

"I miss you!" Byeol was caught by surprise when Taehyung hugged her, Jungkook grabs the back of his shirt and pulling him away from Byeol.

"Hey! Don't get too close to my wife!" he scolded.

"Ooh~ someone is getting jealous~," Hoseok said in a teasing voice.

"Je-Jealous, no I'm not," Jungkook said, his face is getting red a bit.

"Anyway, dinner is ready," Byeol said. 

"Oh my god, I miss your food," Jin said, he started walking his way to the dining table.

"Is food all you think of Jin-hyung?" Namjoon asked. 

"Shut up, I'm hungry" Jin respond.

"It smells so good," Jimin said, looking at the different foods that Byeol cooked. Yoongi sat down on a dining chair and look at the food quietly.

"Don't be shy everyone, eat up," Byeol said.

=+=

After dinner, the six boys all hang out by the lounge and have a talk. "Wow...I never thought everything was just an act..." Hoseok said in awe.

"Me too...and we got into it as well..." Namjoon said.

"Their parents could've let us know, I can't believe we also got tricked," Jin said, he felt embarrassed.

"Well, what's done is done. We can't go back to it anymore, and plus...those two are close now" Yoongi comment, they all look at Byeol and Jungkook at the kitchen, washing the dishes together.

"*sigh* a lot of things happened this year between those two" Jimin sighs.

"Well, I hope everything is okay now" Taehyung comment.

"Yeah, I hope there's no more trouble" Namjoon added. Byeol and Jungkook were done washing the dishes.

"What are you guys talking about?" Byeol asked.

"We're just talking about a lot of things happened this year between you and Jeongguk-ah" Yoongi answered.

"Ah...a lot of things sure happened this year..." Byeol said, remembering all that happened.

"Good thing that you two announced your marriage to the public now. If you two hadn't announced it yet, I think a lot of women will still target Jeongguk-ah" Yoongi said.

"I think it's a good idea, but there are some fans who still hate about it..." Hoseok said sadly.

"Don't worry you two, we all support you two" Namjoon pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"Thank you, Namjoon-hyung" he responds.

"It's getting late, let's go home now guys," Jin said, all of them said their goodbyes to Byeol and Jungkook.

=+=

Yunhee's POV

I can't believe I didn't get to ask for that guy's name...I can't him out of my mind since that day and I wish I could meet him again, I visit the cafe near the beach to see if he's there again by any chance, but it looks like I won't be able to see him again...