=Chapter 28=

"Mom...Dad..." Byeol cried as soon as she saw her parents and run to them for a hug, her parents comfort her.

"I'm sorry about our son" Jungkook's mother apologized.

"I can't believe my son did this! I'll teach him a lesson when I see him!" Jungook's father comment, he's furious about the news he saw about his son. They then noticed Ji-yong.

"No, don't apologize. I just can't believe Ji-yong would do something like that..." Byeol's mother said.

"Who are you, young man?" Byeol's father asked.

"Hello, my name is Kwon Ji-yong, a friend of Byeol" he introduced himself.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I didn't go home yesterday and stayed at the nearest hotel. When I got home, I saw the members inside; Jimin-hyung walks up to me and grabs the collar of my shirt. "You! Didn't I tell you to stay away from her!" he yelled.

"Jeongguk-ah...how could you do that to Byeol?" V-hyung asked.

"Jeongguk-ah, you were with IU, Byeol's cousin. Someone took a video of you two together and it was all over the news" Yoongi-hyung said.

"Now there's rumours that you two were dating" Hoseok-hyung added.

"Byeol saw the news...she was crying, you know" Jin-hyung gave me a disappointed look.

"Where is she?" I asked. 

"She's with her parents," Namjoon-hyung said.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I told Ji-yong to drop me off at my parent's house since I don't want to go back home. "Mom, dad, can I stay here with you guys for a while?" I asked.

"When are you going to go back home?" mom asked.

"I'm not sure..." I answered. 

"It's okay, it must be shocking for you to see that news. Just stay here as long you want" mom said. "I can't believe that Ji-eun would do something like that, we need to have a talk with her"

"No, you don't have to mom, just leave her be," I said.

I've known Ji-eun unnie since I was in high school, I was surprised by her beauty. I don't usually don't talk to her that much that time, but when she had breakups with her boyfriends. I'm the first person she would go to and I was the one who would comfort her from the break-ups. I noticed that she goes out with a lot of guys and it changes in a week or in a month.

"Byeol, are you okay?" I shake out of my thoughts, I turn my head to see Ji-yon sitting next to me.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm okay. I think I just need to sleep" I stand up, going up to my room when I felt a hand grab mine.

"Are you sure you okay?" he asked, there's concern in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Ji-yong. I'm okay and thank you for dropping me here" I said.

=+=

Third Person POV

Jungkook was home alone, he sat down on the lounge and turn on the TV. He then saw the news about him and IU making a scene in the cafe, he changes the channel but every time he changed the channel, it's always the same news.

He went to the kitchen to get something to eat, for some reason he felt lonely without Byeol around. Even though he has forgotten about her, he felt some connection to her and he misses that. He now regrets what he did, especially when he had an affair. He regrets he didn't listen to Jimin, that he was told to stay away from her.

Jungkook felt a jolting pain in his head and all of the sudden his memories came back, tears flow down his cheeks. "What have I done...how could I forget about her?" he runs out to his house and gets into his car.

=+=

"Byeol! We need to talk!" Jungkook knocks on the door, it was the middle of the night. His mother opens the door for him and lets him inside.

"Your memories came back?" his mother asked, Jungkook nodded in reply. His father came down and saw him, he runs towards him and grabs his collar.

"How could you do that to Byeol?!" he yelled, Byeol's parents came down and saw the scene. The couple came and stop Jungkook's father.

"Don't blame your son, it's not his fault," Byeol's father said.

"Yeah, he doesn't remember anything" Byeol's mother added.

Byeol woke up by the noise coming from downstairs, she sneaks out quietly in her room and eavesdrops on the conversation. She then heard a familiar voice...Jungkook's voice. She immediately came back inside her room, don't want to hear his voice.

"Please, let me talk to Byeol" Jungkook plead, Byeol's parents look at each other then back at Jungkook.

"She doesn't want to talk to anyone right now Jeongguk, she locked herself in her room since Ji-yong drops her here" Byeol's mother explained. 

"Ji-yong?" Jungkook questioned.

"It's a friend of hers" Byeol's mother answered, Jungkook remembered him. 

"I think you better stay here, son. It's already late" his mother said.

"No, I'll go home," Jungkook said, he knew that Byeol would feel uncomfortable if she saw him in the morning.