=Chapter 6=

One month later...

"Ah...I can't tie my tie~" Taehyung whines.

"Here, let me do it for you" Byeol went up to him and do his tie, Jungkook stares in jealousy.

"Byeol, I can't do my tie as well~," Jimin said in his cute voice, Byeol did Jimin's tie as well; Jimin glance at Jungkook and saw him glaring, the other members can also see it. As Byeol done tying Jimin's tie, she noticed that Jungkook hasn't tied his tie yet.

"What are you doing? We're going to be late" Byeol went closer to Jungkook to do his tie, the six boys have a smile on their face and took a picture and video secretly.

"I-I-I can do it myself" Jungkook stutter.

"Just shut your mouth, I'm already helping you" Byeol scolded, Jungkook gulps and did what Byeol told him. His heart is beating so fast, 'She's so close!' he thought.

"There, done," Byeol said, Jungkook breaths out. They heard a knock on the door and they all walk to the door; their eyes widen in surprise to see a limousine.

"Byeol...is your brother rich?" Jimin asked.

"*sigh* I can't believe he rented a limousine...a normal car is fine, he doesn't have to spend more money for this..." Byeol said; she can't believe he brother spent a lot of money. Then the driver comes out and opens the door for them.

"Please come in" they all went inside one by one.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

They arrive at the back of the church since there's a lot of people at the front and might cause a lot of attention from the seven boys. They all went inside, there are no people inside the church except for the eight. "Oh, you all here!" Byeol's big brother said, he gave Byeol a long big hug.

"You've grown up into a beautiful woman Byeol, the last time I saw you was when you were still in high school," her brother said.

"Thank you..." Byeol said, her brother then looks at the seven boys and his eyes landed on Jungkook.

"He-Hello Seojun-hyung..." Jungkook gulps.

"You sure have grown up as well Jeongguk-ah!" Byeol's brother rested his hands on Jungkook's shoulder which made him jump a bit.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, Jungkook gulps his saliva again.

"Can I borrow him for a moment Byeol?" Byeol's brother asked her.

"Sure" she replies, the two then have a talk alone.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I'm so nervous and scared at the same time that Byeol's brother wants to talk to me alone. We both walk outside. "So I heard...you and Byeol are arranged" he started.

"Ye-Yes..." I reply, he then smiles at me softly and rests his hands on my shoulder.

"Please take good care of her," he said, I was surprised to what he just said; I never thought he accepted me.

"But she doesn't like me at all..." I said; I look down.

"Don't give up, she'll like you one day. She is a nice girl, she may look she doesn't care about anything but she does. Promise me to take good care of her" he said.