=Chapter 18=

The members had a sleepover at Jungkook and Byeol's house, well...not really a sleepover, they actually got drunk at night. Byeol came down to see everyone sleeping on the lounge and their bodies were all over the place; Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were cuddled up together, Hoseok was lying down on the couch with his arms and legs wide open. Jin and Namjoon were lying on the floor just next to each other, then out of the blue, Jin was hugging Namjoon and as for Yoongi...he's in the swimming pool, lying down on a floaty. "What the hell did they do last night?" Byeol looks at the boys in shock.

=+=

She wrote a small note on the table to let Jungkook know that she went out and left the house, Byeol drives to the police station to meet a familiar old man.

"Byeol is that you?!" the old man exclaimed, surprised to see her.

"Yes, it's me" Byeol respond, the old man gave her a hug.

"It's been so long that I haven't met you, you've grown up so fast!" the old man can't believe what he is seeing in front of his eyes, the last time he saw Byeol was just a kid and now turned into a beautiful lady.

"Thank you...where's your son?" Byeol asked.

"He's at his office" the old man answered, Byeol is walking her way to the old man's son's office when she got called out again.

"Byeol, are you married?" he asked, Byeol shows her wedding ring and smiles.

"I am" she responds.

"Really? Too bad, I want you to marry my son" the old man said in disappointment.

"Dad, that's enough! You're embarrassing me!" a man got out of a room, Byeol looks her way to the man.

"Hello Sejun, long time no see" Byeol waves at the man, he directs her to his office; Byeol walks inside his office and closes the door.

"Please take a sit," Sejun said, pointing out the seat; Byeol sits down on the chair.

"So...tell me everything"

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

The Bangtan members woke up with a body ache. "Urgh...my shoulder hurts so bad" Jin groans in pain as he massages his shoulder.

"God...I felt like my whole body is beaten up" Namjoon comment, the three maknae woke up and realized they all cuddled up together and back away to each other when they started groaning in pain as well.

"Oh my god, whenever I move it hurts!" Taehyung groans, trying to roll over to get comfortable.

"My muscles...my muscles, it hurts!" Jimin groans.

"Oh my god, my body...my body! I can't move a muscle!" Hoseok woke up, yelling and freaking out...

"I can't believe our dance instructor made us dance the whole day with only a few breaks..." Jungkook said and as for Yoongi...he woke up with a light striking his face and saw the morning sky, he looks up to see himself in the pool while riding a floaty. He looks back up the bright sky as he covers his face with his hands and felt his whole body to hurt, he went back to sleep.

Jungkook managed to get up and saw a note on the table, he then takes a look and reads it.

Jeongguk,