=Chapter 37= {Last Chapter}

"Jeongguk-ah, are you okay?" Jimin asked, looking worried about the maknae.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm just nervous...that's all" Jungkook respond.

"It's finally the day, Jeongguk-ah" Taehyung pats the maknae's shoulder.

"Ye-Yeah..." the maknae reply, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Oh, is our maknae nervous?" Hoseok came into the room with the other three hyungs.

"Haha, it's natural. Just try to breathe in and out to calm your nervousness" Jin said, the maknae did what Jin told him.

"You're finally together again, but this time is different. She has feelings for you now" Namjoon said, patting the maknae's shoulder.

"Just to remind you, don't make a mistake and make sure you're the one who's going to kiss her first, not her" Suga reminded the maknae.

"Jeongguk-ah, we're starting" his brother came.

"Ah, hyung!" Jungkook hugs his big brother.

"Haha, I can't believe you're marrying your long-time crush!" his brother ruffles his hair, Jungkook can't help but smile.

"Yeah, me too" he responds.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

This is it, finally...I look straight at the end of the aisle, seeing Byeol wearing her beautiful white wedding dress. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, I couldn't hold it anymore and the tears started to flow down. "Here" Jimin-hyung gave me his handkerchief.

"Thank you, hyung" I wipe my tears and continue to look at Byeol.

As the music finished, she is already at the altar with me. We both face each other, I couldn't see her face clearly because of her veil but I could see that she is smiling. "Aigoo, Jeongguk-ah is crying" I chuckle.

"I'm sorry that you have to see me like this, not so cool" I apologized, wiping my tears.

"It's okay...it's called tears of joy" she wipes the remaining tears from my eyes.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

The ceremony was nearly done. "Now, you may kiss the bride" the six boys were waiting what Jungkook is going to do. Jungkook gulps, he lifts the veil and now he could see Byeol's face, she smiles softly at him.

Jungkook looks at Byeol with serious eyes, he snakes his one hand her hips, and the other on her shoulder, then pull her closer to him. Out of the blue, he swings her around, leaning down and kisses her lips; Byeol and everyone (except for the six boys) were taken by surprise of Jungkook's actions. "Oh yeah! I won the bet!" Taehyung cheered, standing up from his chair; the guests look at him and Jimin pulls him back to sit.

"So-Sorry about that!" he apologized.

=+=

All of the guests arrive at the wedding reception. "Let's welcome our new wedded couple!" the host said, then the entrance door opens, showing the newly wedded couple, Byeol and Jungkook. Both of them wave to their guest and the two of them sat down at their table.