=Chapter 19=

Hana is stressing about the person who sends her the email, she is scared that her parents would find out about it sooner or later. She needs to find out who the person is, she went to her computer and email the unknown email.

To: Unknown
Subject: Who are you?

Who are you? And what are you talking about?

She sends the email and gets an email back in a flash.

To: Kwang Hana
Subject: What I'm talking about?

Stop pretending will you, I know you murdered my big sister...

"Big sister?" Hana had a think, she doesn't know which one because there's a lot of women that she asks to be killed.

To: Unknown
Subject: Big Sister?

What's your big sister's name?

To: Kwang Hana
Subject: No subject

Why would I tell you? Murderer...

Hana logs out of her email.

=+=

=Jeon's House=

Jungkook woke up by the delicious smell coming from downstairs, he went to follow the scent and saw delicious food from the dining table. "Oh, good morning Jeongguk. How's sleep?" Byeol asked.

"Good morning, I slept well" Jungkook answered. 

"That's good" Byeol replied, Jungkook noticed that Byeol is talking to him a lot lately.

After breakfast, Jungkook receives a text from Hana.

To: Jeon Jeongguk
From: Crazy woman
Subject: Time is ticking~

Have you thought about it? You know you don't have much time...time is ticking~

Jungkook throws his phone on his bed and he jumps on the bed, he looks up the ceiling. "Argh...what should I do?" he ruffles his hair. As for Byeol, she locks herself in her room to do some research of the folder she took home. She looks at the woman's name, "Kang Yoojin..." she said under her breath then she searches up the woman's name and there's a lot of results of her. She clicks on one of the links and it led her to a website with the other unknown murder cases, she clicked on Kang Yoojin's name and a lot of information about her pops up. As she reads the whole information about Kang Yoojin, she clicks her tongue in disappointment.

"Hana...you crazy b*tch, you just killed the daughter of a mafia. You're in big trouble now, maybe even worse than that...you're dead" Byeol looks at the screen, she took her phone and call on Sungmin.

"Hello?"

"How are you Sungmin?" 

"I'm good...why did you call?" 

"I want you to get out of that house right now" 

"Why?"

"Just leave that house, don't stay there any longer" 

"Do I tell Hana?" 

"No, don't tell her. Pack some clothes and leave that house, staying with her is dangerous for you" 

"What's going?" 

"I'll explain everything, stay at a hotel for a while and tell me where you're staying then I'll tell you what's going on" 

"Okay" Byeol hangs up and looks back at her laptop screen.

"How the hell they still didn't solve this case?" Byeol said.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

Sungmin left the house without Hana knowing, he went to a hotel where he can't be easily found. He texted Byeol where he was staying, and she replied that they would meet in a few days.

5 days later...

Hana noticed that Sungmin has been missing for five days, she didn't bother to look for him or tell the police to find him; she doesn't care if he's dead. She was still stressing about the unknown person who keeps sending her email, calling her a 'murderer'.

Byeol knew it would be a good idea to meet Sungmin, she said goodbye to Jungkook as he drives off. Hana saw Byeol from her window, leaving. 'I have to get rid of her now...' Hana thought, then a smile crept her mouth. She took her phone and started calling someone.

"I want you to kill this woman...don't leave any evidence, also throw her body somewhere that can never be found by anyone. I'll send a picture of her and I want you to follow her" Hana gave a command, she hangs up and then sends a picture of Byeol to the person she just called. "Hehehe...let's see how these ends" she laughs as she looks out the window, looking at Byeol's car.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I arrive at the hotel where Sungmin staying, it really is sure hard to find. I went and find his room, I knock on his door. "Sungmin, this is me" then he opens the door, I went inside and sat down on a couch.

"Can you tell me what's going on" Sungmin asked.

"Do you know a woman by the name of Kang Yoojin?" I asked, he looks at me in horror.

"Yes...she's Hana's friend, also secretary of her father's company" Sungmin answered, his voice is shaky. 

'Did he know something?'

"Do you know about her family background at all?" I asked; he shakes his head from left to right.

"*sigh* this is going to shock you...Kang Yoojin is a daughter of a mafia, that means your wife just killed the mafia's only daughter" I said, he looks more horrified.

"Ma-Mafia...?" he asked. 

"Yes...mafia and her family live here in South Korea," I said.

"That's why I told you to leave that house, there's a possibility that someone is spying on her right now. I also found out that she had a little brother who is now 3rd year of high school, he's very close with his big sister; that kid is smart that there's even a rumour that he is a good hacker which another possibility that he's finding for his sister's murderer" I explained.

"What should I should I do...? What if I'm also targeted?" I could see his hands shaking from fear, he's scared.

"I want you to stay here," I said. 

"What about you? It's very dangerous for you to go out, what if she makes a move to kill you?" he grabs my shoulders, his grip on my shoulders were weak. I take them off and look at him.

"I will be okay...I promise you, everything will be alright" I smile softly, I turn my body and take my leave.