=Chapter 35=

It's a very important day for Jungkook...he's finally going to propose to Byeol. A lot of things happened and it wasn't a very good memory. He wanted to start over again and make good memories with her, it was also hard for him because she doesn't have feelings for him back then.

He took one more of himself in the mirror and flash a smile, "Perfect"

=+=

Byeol's POV

I don't really know what is Jeongguk up to, but he just told me that he found a beautiful restaurant and we are having dinner there right now. I wore a beautiful red dress, put a bit of light jewellery, put on a light makeup, curl my hair in wavy hair, wore black high heels and had a small black bag with me.

I look one last time in the mirror to see if it's okay, "Is it too much?" then there was a knock on the door.

"Byeol, are you...done..." Jeongguk opens the door and his eyes just stare at me, he didn't say a word after that. 'Do I look weird?'

"What do you think?" I asked; I saw him gulp and straighten up his posture.

"Yo-You looked...beautiful" he was avoiding any eye contact but then manage to look at me in the eyes and smiles (showing his bunny teeth); I felt blood rush through my cheeks. 'How could this guy turned into an attractive man to cute in a second?'

"Th-Thank you..." I respond.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

After I look myself in the mirror, I went to Byeol's room; I knock on the door. "Byeol, are you...done..." as I opened the door, I was speechless...she looks so beautiful in her red dress.

"What do you think?" she asked, I gulped and straighten my posture.

"Yo-You looked...beautiful" I answered, I got shy looking at her but I manage to look at her and smile shyly.

"Th-Thank you..." she responds.

"Let's go" I reach out my hand to her and she took my hand and the two of us walk down the stairs to my car, then started driving off the restaurant I booked.

=+=

Third Person POV

Byeol ad Jungkook arrives at the restaurant, but there weren't people around at all. "Jeongguk, there are no people around. Are you sure this restaurant opens at this time?" Byeol asked.

Jungkook holds her hands, looks at her and show his bunny smile. "Let's go at the back," he said. Byeol was confused why would they be going at the back when they can go at the front, she didn't bother asking.

They got to the back of the restaurant and Byeol's eyes widen to see the beautiful and romantic place. "Wow..." was the first word that came out of her mouth.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah...it's beautiful..." Byeol said, she was lost for words; she can't believe Jungkook would do something like this for her.

She followed Jungkook at the table, Jungkook pulls the chair for her and she sits down. "Hello, here's your menu" Byeol looks up to the waiter and eyes widen, then the waiter smiles at her.

"Please take your time" the waiter takes his leave.

"Wait, is that Namjoon?" Byeol pointed, still had a surprised look on her face.

"Yeah, that's him" Jungkook reply.

"Here are your drinks" then J-Hope came with drinks for the two of them and left.

"Jeongguk, what's going on?" Byeol asked.

"Nothing~" he replies with a cheeky smile.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

As the time passed, Byeol was having a good time with Jeongguk. She never felt like this before. Then, music started to play.

"May I have this dance?" Jungkook holds out his hands to Byeol, "Sure" she takes Jungkook's hands. He leads Byeol in the middle of the dance floor and the two of them started to dance.

=+=

As the song finished, there were fireworks in the night sky. "Wow...they're beautiful," Byeol said in awe, looking at the beautiful fireworks.

"Not as beautiful as you..." Jungkook comment, Byeol turns her head to him and then that's his cue. He puts one knee on the ground and took out a small red box then opens it, showing the engagement ring.

"Byeol, I know we're married but I never get to propose to you since we're arranged. And now, I got to properly say this to you...will you marry me, Byeol?" Byeol put both of her hands on her mouth in surprise and tears flows down her cheeks, she nodded.

"Yes...Yes, Jeongguk. I will marry you" Jungkook was happy with her answer and put the ring on her then stands up, Byeol hugs him tightly. The members who were watching the whole time cheers for the two.

"Congratulations, you two!"

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

"Goodnight" Jungkook kissed Byeol's forehead, "Goodnight to you as well" Byeol hugs him. Jungkook walks back to his room, Byeol lies down on her bed. She closes her eyes but she doesn't seem to get to sleep, she tried to find a sleeping position but none of them worked. She sits up and gets out of her room.

She's standing in front of Jungkook's room, she takes a deep breath and going to knock the door when the door immediately opens and saw a surprised Jungkook. "Byeol?"

"O-Oh, you're awake..." Byeol said.

"Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"Well...I can't sleep..." she responds.

"I see...me too," Jungkook said. 

"Uh...do you want to sleep together?"

"Is it okay?" Byeol asked.

"Yeah, we might be able to get to sleep if we sleep next to each other..." Jungkook said, scratching the nape of his neck. 

"Come in" he gestures.

Byeol hesitated at first, but she wants to get to sleep. The two of them were now lying down on the bed facing each other's back, both of their hearts were beating for fast.

"Goodnight," Jungkook said. 

"Go-Goodnight" Byeol responds.