=Chapter 24=

Jungkook's POV

A week has passed that Byeol and I alone together.For some reason I can't get her cousin out of my mind, I shake my head; getting out my thoughts of her cousin. "Jeongguk, no. You have a wife"

"What's wrong Jeongguk-ah?" Jimin-hyung sat down beside me, we just finished our dance practice.

"Hyung...is it bad that I had someone on my mind, not my wife?" I asked.

"Jeongguk-ah...you have feelings for someone else?" Jimin-hyung looks at me with a surprised look on his face, I pursed my lips. 

"Who is it?" Jimin-hyung asked; I didn't respond.

"Don't tell me...it's her cousin?!" he shouts in a whisper. 

"Yeah..." I answered and he sighs heavily.

"Jeongguk-ah, you better forget those feelings for her cousin. You're just confused about your feelings since you can't remember Byeol yet, you'll regret it later" Jimin-hyung said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused about what he is talking about. He just pats my shoulder and walks off.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I'm out buying groceries, there are only a few stocks of food in the cabinet and fridge. It's been a week since I've been alone with my husband, Jeongguk. My memories of him don't come back yet and I badly want my memories back as soon as possible, since there's an awkward distance between us. "Excuse me, miss? Are you okay?" I get out of my thoughts and look to where the voice is coming from and saw a guy in a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, and black jeans; his outfit was bad boy looking. 'I need to stay away from him...'

"A-Ah, yes. Sorry, do you need to get something?" I get out of his way and took something on the shelf, "Thank you" he smiled.

"Ah, I'll be going now" I bow and turn into my heels when I felt a hand grab my shoulder, I turn my head. "Do you need something?" I asked.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, "Why?" I respond.

"You seem to stare into the distance while ago, did something happened?" he asked, I was confused why would a stranger would worried about me.

"Ah...it's nothing, it's just my husband and I got into an accident and we both have amnesia...I only remember my family members except for everyone else and my husband and same for his as well" I explained.

"Oh, sorry to hear about that" he apologized, I wave both of my hands. 

"Please don't apologize," I said.

"By the way, my name is Kwon Ji-yong. What's yours?" 

"My name is Jeon Byeol" I introduced myself back.

"I'm actually new around here, I just moved around this area yesterday and I don't know anyone around here yet," he said. 

'Don't tell me...'

"Is it okay if you show me around here? Well, if your husband allows you" he added.

"Su-Sure..." I respond. 'I can't decline now...'

"Let's exchange numbers, I'll just call or text you" he took out his phone and I did the same. 'Is it okay? He's a stranger but...he said he's new here and needs someone to show him around'