=Chapter 16=

A week had passed, the members noticed that Jungkook has been acting strangely. "Jeongguk-ah, are you okay?" Jimin asked, Jungkook gets out of his thoughts and saw his hyungs staring at him with worried expressions on their faces.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" Jungkook answered.

=+=

Jungkook's POV

'Should I tell them?' right now we are doing a photo shoot by the beach. "Jeongguk, can you smile please," the photographer said, I smile but it was forced.

"Jeongguk, are you not feeling well? You're forcing a smile" the photographer asked.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologized.

"I think you better get rest," the photographer said, I apologized once again and sat down under the umbrella. It's already one week since the last time I saw that woman, it looks like she is not making a move yet; I need to hurry and choose.

"Jeongguk-ah, what's with the serious face?" I didn't notice that V-hyung was sitting beside me.

"Whoa, you scared me," I said, he just stares at me.

"What?" I asked. 

"You...you're hiding something from us, don't you?" he asked, sometimes I don't get how he knows everything...

"Fine, I'm hiding something from you guys" I confess.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I need everyone to listen..."

=+=

Third Person POV

Jungkook told everyone, they were shocked what they are hearing. "I can't believe this...how can she do something like that" Hoseok said.

"Great, another b*tch to deal with again..." Yoongi comment.

"Yoongi-ah, watch your mouth" Jin scolded.

"What? It's not my fault for saying that, it's just Jeongguk-ah is always targeted by b*tches" Yoongi respond.

"So, you're saying Byeol is a b*tch as well?" Taehyung asked.

"No, she's different from them," Yoongi reply.

"Okay, enough with that. What are you going to do now Jeongguk-ah?" Namjoon asked the maknae, everyone looks at him.

"I don't know...I promise that I would protect her no matter what" Jungkook looks at his hyungs.

"I guess we have to help you again," Yoongi said.

"Thank you, everyone, but I have to deal with this by myself. I can't let anyone get into this" Jungkook declines to get help from his hyungs.

"But you just got us into this already..." Suga commented.

"I knew you would say that, but please...let me handle this by myself" Jungkook replied.

=+=

Hana's POV