=Chapter 31=

Byeol's POV

I woke up feeling someone's arms wrapped around me, I blink my eyes slowly to get a better vision and trying to remember what happened. I then felt a hot breath behind my neck, my eyes widen and immediately sit up to see Jeongguk beside me...without any shirt. I look under the blanket and can't believe my eyes...I'm naked?! I cover myself with the blanket again and look around the room, it wasn't my room, but it was Jeongguk's room. 'Oh my god...did we just...' I shake out my thoughts. I look back to Jeongguk who is sleeping peacefully. 'How the hell he can still sleep?!' I stare at him and then I remembered clearly what happened last night...the way he stares at me so lovingly, the way he touched me with care and the way he says all his feelings for me...

I could feel my face heating up remembering everything, 'Byeol, stop it! It's early in the morning to think that!' I shake my head, I glance at Jeongguk one last time. 'I can't believe I've fallen for you...'

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I woke up when I felt an empty space beside me, I sit up and look around to not see Byeol in the room. I then smell something delicious coming from downstairs, a smile escapes my lips, 'She's cooking breakfast' I get out of the bed and fix my bed, as I was fixing the bed, I remembered what happened between me and Byeol last night; I could feel my face heating up, I shake my head to get out of my thoughts. 'I wonder how she will react after what happened last night...'

=+=

I got to the kitchen and sat down on a dining chair, she's still preparing breakfast; I stare at her back as I remember when she always cook breakfast for me and there's always an awkward silence between the table. She finished cooking our breakfast and turn around to see me, "Good morning" I greeted her with a smile.

"Go-Good morning..." she greeted back. She gave my breakfast and the two of us started eating, I glance at her to see her red ears. 'I guess she felt the same as me then...'

=+=

Third Person POV

Byeol decided to come with Jungkook to his work and have a talk with the CEO. The six boys were in the dance room, waiting for Jungkook to arrive. Taehyung takes a peek outside the dance studio if Jungkook is around when he saw Byeol and him walking up the stairs. "I just saw Byeol, with Jeongguk-ah," Taehyung told the others.

"What? Where are they?" Jin asked.

"It looks like they are going to Bang PDnim's office" Taehyung respond, then they saw Ji-eun with her manager. She saw the six and gave them a friendly smile but they just glare back at her.

"She's back again," Jimin said. 

"What does she want this time?" Taehyung said.

"Why don't we go and have a look," Namjoon said, all of them walk upstairs to the CEO's office.

=+=