=Chapter 12=

Byeol felt light-headed, for some reason she wasn't bothered at Jungkook touching her. "Jeon...gguk..." she said under her breath, Jungkook likes hearing his name calling out of Byeol's mouth; it's very soothing in his ears that he wanted to hear it over and over again.

The six want to take a look at Byeol if she is feeling okay, they all are in front of the door of Byeol and Jungkook's room. "I think it's better to go tomorrow instead," Hoseok said.

"No way. Now is better," Jin said. 

"But what if she's sleeping already," Namjoon said.

"It's a bit early to go to bed you know, it's only 7:00 pm" Jimin comment.

"Guys, can you use some common sense? She must be sleeping right now because of what happened, she needs to rest" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, I guess it's better to see her tomorrow instead" Taehyung agreed, the members turn their bodies to leave when Jin heard something on the other side of the door. 

"Wait!" he whispered.

"What is it hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"I just heard something," Jin said. 

"What? I don't hear anything?" Namjoon said.

"Listen carefully..." Jin said; everyone went quiet. 

"Jeongguk..." they can hear Byeol's voice faintly; the members look at each other.

"No way..." Jimin said. 

"A-Are they doing it?!" Hoseok stutter, Jin put his ears close to the door.

"Hyung, let's leave now," Yoongi said. 

"No" he replied, he still listening inside the room. Everyone was curious and then they did the same; all of them are now had their ears close to the door.

"Byeol..." 

"Mm..." they can hear moans from the other side of the door, the members had their eyes wide open in shock.

"No way...they're doing it right n-" Namjoon covers Namjoon's mouth before he finished his sentence.

"Namjoon-ah, be quiet. We're going to get caught because of you" Yoongi glares at Namjoon.

"*clears throat quietly* guys...let's go" Jin stands up straight, they all stand up and left. Their faces were heating up as they walk down the hallway.

~Inside the room~

Jungkook continues to kiss the hickeys that Eunsoo leaves on Byeol's body to replace it with his, he felt Byeol's head on his shoulder and panting heavily. He stops what he's doing and looks at Byeol. "Sorry..." he apologized, Byeol falls asleep on his shoulder; he lies her down on the bed and tucks her inside the bed then kiss her forehead.

=NEXT MORNING=

Everyone was awake and downstairs at the restaurant to have their breakfast. Byeol woke up to see Jeongguk beside her, sleeping. A smile escapes her lips and she caresses Jungkook's face, "Jeongguk, thank you...for saving me" she said under her breath and she went back to sleep, Jungkook opens his eyes; he was pretending to be sleeping. A smile escapes his lips and looks at her. 

"It's nothing...I would not let that happen again, I will protect you no matter what happens"

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

Since the incident happened, you all went back home and not continue the honeymoon. "Um, do you guys want something to drink?" Byeol asked the six boys.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to" Jin said.

"Just go get some rest" Yoongi pats her head. 

"Okay..." Byeol said; it's her first time seeing Yoongi acting nice.

"Well then, I'll be going upstairs..." Byeol said, she left everyone and walk upstairs.

"Aherm...so Jeongguk-ah, how is she doing last night?" Jin clears his throat getting Jungkook's attention.

"She's fine, she slept well" Jungkook answered, he tried not to avoid eye contact.

"Are you sure, we just hear-" 

"Okay, I think we better leave now" Hoseok covers Yoongi's mouth before he could finish what he is about to say, Jungkook was confused why Hoseok covers Yoongi's mouth but ignores it.

"Eh, you guys are leaving? You can stay here" Jungkook said.

"No, it's okay. You should take a rest too" Namjoon said patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Get some rest" 

"Yeah, don't tire yourself" 

"We have practice next week" one by one, they pat on Jungkook's shoulder while Yoongi had his mouth covered by Hoseok so he won't say a word. 

"Mm!" he muffled on Hoseok's palm.

"Ew! Stop that, now your saliva is all over my palm!" Hoseok said in disgust.