=Chapter 5=

The members are still staying at Byeol and Jungkook's house, it became their hang out place. "Byeol, is it okay if we hang out here after practice?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, you can" Byeol answered.

"Yay!" Taehyung and Jimin cheered. 

*doorbell rings*

"I'll go take that," Byeol said, "Coming" she added, letting the person know; she went and answer the door to find in surprise to see Yunhee and Eunsoo together.

"Yunhee and...Eun-soo?" Byeol said.

"Byeol, long time no see!" Yunhee hugs her and then part away after.

"Here's my gift for you!" she handed a box to Byeol.

"A-Ah...thank you...you don't have to..." Byeol said as she glances to Yunhee from head to toe to see what she was wearing. 'Just as I thought...' Byeol thought.

"Please come in," Byeol said, the two went inside and was in awe to see how beautiful the house was.

"Wow, you're living here?" Eunsoo asked.

"Yeah, my parents and Jeongguk's parents bought this" Byeol said.

"Wow, your parents sure work hard on this" Yunhee said. 'Tch, I can't believe they even live together in this beautiful house' Yunhee thought.

"Byeol who is it...?" Jungkook's eyes widen to see Eunsoo, he was about to ask him but Byeol stops him and has a little talk to him. 'That girl...touching my man so familiarly' Yunhee thought.

"Okay. Yunhee is actually a friend back in high school, I told her our address but I never thought that she would take Eunsoo with her" Byeol explained.

"Wait, does those two know each other?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll tell you later the whole thing, it's not the time to explain," Byeol said.

"Please take a sit you two," Byeol said, Yunhee and Eunsoo walk to the living room. Yunhee saw six more good looking guys. 

'Damn, they look all hot' Yunhee thought.

"Hello everyone, my name is Min Yunhee" Yunhee introduced herself with a smile.

"I'll be going to my room now, I'm sleepy," Yoongi said, he stands up and walks up the stairs.

"I guess I'll be going to sleep as well, I haven't had much sleep," Namjoon said, he also went upstairs.

"Do you want something to drink?" Byeol asked.

"I'll have juice" Eunsoo answered. 

"I'll have tea" Yunhee answered next, Byeol walks to the kitchen to get some juice and make tea. As Byeol was away, Yunhee sat down next to Jungkook and Eunsoo was sitting next to Yunhee.

"Hello Jeongguk, it's been a while we haven't seen each other" Yunhee said, she's leaning closer to Jungkook, making her boobs touching his arms. Jungkook shivers as he felt her breast on his arms. Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung isn't liking the way Yunhee acts; Jimin and Taehyung were irritated looking at her.

"U-Um...sorry, have we met before?" Jungkook asked.

"What? You don't remember me? I'm the one who is always with Byeol, I'm always hanging out with her" Yunhee said.

"A-Ah...I see" Jungkook said, he doesn't remember anyone who hangs out with Byeol since his attention was only on Byeol the whole time.

"You sure never change, you're still cute~," Yunhee said, she's getting closer and closer to Jungkook.