=Chapter 25=

Jungkook's POV

I open my eyes and saw the ceiling of my room, I look to the right to see Byeol's cousin, Ji-eun. 'This is bad...I can't believe I did this, I just had an affair' I look back up the ceiling and sigh heavily.

"Good morning, what's with the heavy sigh?" I quickly turned my head to see her awake.

"Go-Good morning, it's nothing..." I answered. 'How can she act as if nothing happened?' she leans closer my chest, snaking her arms around my neck and lean her face close to mine.

"You were so good~" she purred, it gave goosebumps when she said that. I lightly push her away from me.

"Um...I'll go make breakfast," I said, turning my body to get out of the bed when she hugs me from my back.

"Come on, let's just stay here in bed for a little while," she said. 'H-Her chest...it's touching my back...'

I took out her hands from me and stand up, facing my back on her. "Yo-You should get dress," I said, then I walk out of the room. 'Wait, Byeol' I walk into her room, she wasn't there; I walk myself downstairs, she wasn't there as well. 'Where is she?'

=+=

I was cooking breakfast when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist, it was Ji-eun. "Hello~" she greeted in a sweet voice.

"He-Hello..." I greeted her back, she looks around the house.

"Where's Byeol?" she asked. 

"I don't know..." I answered.

"Don't tell me...she's cheating on you already?" she said, I froze; for some reason, the way she said that made my heart ache.

"Hey...why don't you just get a divorce with her and have me instead? Since both of you can't remember each other, why don't you start a new life with me instead?" she snakes her arms around my neck, giving me a seductive look. Her face is getting closer to mine and our lips touched.

"Jeongguk-ah...what are you doing?!" I pull away from the kiss and then saw my members, they look at me in shock.

"Jeonnguk-ah, what's the meaning of this?!" Jin-hyung exclaimed.

"Jeonnguk-ah! Why the hell did you do this?! What will now happen to Byeol if she finds out about you having an affair with her cousin?!" Jimin-hyung grabs me by my shirt.

"Jimin-ah, calm down" Namjoon-hyung pulls Jimin-hyung away from me.

"Jeongguk-ah, we're going to talk to you," Namjoon-hyung said in a calming voice, but I know he's mad at me as well. He then turns his head to Ji-eun.

"And as for you, get out of this house," he said coldly at her, she runs upstairs and went back down with her things the leave the house.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I felt a jolt of pain in my head, I sit up and open my eyes to see an unfamiliar room. 'Where am I?' I stare in thoughts, then remembered what happened last night, I quickly look down under the blanket and saw that I was only wearing my underwear.

"You're finally awake" I heard a familiar voice and turn my head to see Ji-yong.

"Wh-Where am I?" I asked.