The Tutor

Emily's POV
-WHY DON'T I COME BACK TO YOUR ROOM SO WE CAN TEST OUT THAT THEORY I flirt as I pin my arms to the locker, keeping my body pressed to Veronica's my other team member.
-EMILY! COACH WANTS TO SEE YOU IN HIS OFFICE Claire my teammate tells me.
-FOR WHAT? I ask as I stand at my locker giving her a confused look.

Don't worry about my shoulder.. some Dora the explorer looking bitch tried to drown me in the pool and I hit it on the rim of the diving board.
Knowing coach that's probably what he wants to talk about.
-LATER RONNIE I say as I walk away from the sexy raven haired girl.
-I'LL BE AT MY DORM WAITING she says before turning around.
As she walks away I study the way her ass slightly jiggles when she walks.
-FIELDS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE! Coach shouts.
I huff and roll my eyes as I walk into his office.
-WHAT'S UP COACH? I ask him as I plop down in one of his chairs, spinning in it.
-YOU'RE FAILING ENGLISH he states.
-YEAH I KNOW I tell him.
-YOU'RE CUT UNTIL I SEE THAT YOU'RE PASSING ALL OF YOUR CLASSES Coach Thomas says.
My eyes widen at his words before I jump up from the chair.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN CUT? I ask raising my voice.
-EXACTLY WHAT I SAID..CUT he says again slowly this time.
-THIS IS MY TEAM YOU CANT CUT ME! I shout. THEY NEED ME I state pointing out to the team.
-LOOK EMILY YOU'RE A GOOD KID Coach tells me. THAT MOUTH OF YOURS IS SHIT BUT YOU'RE STILL A GOOD KID.
-COACH DON'T DO THIS I beg him.
-PASS YOUR FINALS AND YOU'LL BE BACK he quips before walking out.
Feeling my anger rush through my veins I swipe everything from his desk before raking my hand through my hair and storming out.
-GET OUT OF MY LOCKER ROOM! Coach yells at me once he sees what I did.
-FUCK OFF CUNT I spit back grabbing my things and leaving.
_________________________
-WHY'D YOU DO THAT?! my best friend Spencer yells at me.
-BECAUSE HE CUT ME FROM THE LINEUP I tell them.
-SO THAT DOESN'T MEAN SWIPE HIS SHIT ON THE FLOOR Aria my other best friend tells me. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE EM, YOU'VE BEEN LIKE THIS EVER SINCE SEAN...
-I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT I mutter cutting her off before she could say it.
Aria and Spencer has been my best friends since we were in our mothers wombs.
That's how come they can read me so well.
I hate it at times but I know they're right.
-I DON'T SEE WHY YOU JUST CANT HELP HER Aria says to Spencer.
-I WOULD IF I COULD Spencer argues. MY SCHEDULING IS REALLY BAD NOW THAT IM INTERNING AT MY DADS LAW FIRM.
Spencer's parents are the biggest lawyers in Rosewood, Pennsylvania so they expect their kids to follow in their footsteps.
-I'LL JUST RENT A TUTOR I mumble.
-NO, DON'T DO THAT Spencer tells me. LOOK..I HAVE A FRIEND THAT MAJORS IN ENGLISH she states. I'LL GET HER TO HELP YOU FOR FREE BUT DON'T SCREW THIS UP EMILY she points at me.
-HOW WOULD I EVEN SCREW IT UP? I ask.
-BY USING THAT THING Aria states pointing in between my legs.
Yup, I'm Intersex. Born with male genitals.
-IM NOT THAT BAD I tell Aria causing her to give me a "you're lying" face.
-ALRIGHT SHE SAID SHE'D DO IT SINCE SHE OWES ME A FAVOR Spencer states. HER NAMES ALISON, MEET HER AT TOWN HALL TONIGHT AT SEVEN she tells me. AND EMILY PLEASE KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS.
-OH MY GOD I groan. SHE'S PROBABLY NOT EVEN CUTE I quip seeing a weird look on Spencer's face. WHAT? I ask.
-NOTHING she says. JUST GET READY.
-SEE YOU AROUND EM Aria says before they both leave the room.
I get up and take a quick shower before heading out to meet this Alison chick.
Now at the Towns Hall I get a text from this Alison girl telling me to meet her in the library next to town hall.
I walk in and search the tables for my tutor.
I'm not sure what she looks like but I'm guessing she's some nerd.
While searching I see a beautiful blonde sitting alone at one of the tables.
I guess the tutor won't mind if I'm a few minutes late.
As I walk up to her she looks up showing me her ocean blue eyes.
-HEY BRIGHT EYES I say with a smile on my face. WHAT'S A GIRL LIKE YOU DOING IN HERE ALONE? I ask
What the fuck Emily! It's a library what type of cliche pick up line is that?
She gives me a blank stare before looking back down at her books.
-YOU DON'T MIND IF I SIT HERE, RIGHT DAISY? I ask giving her a pet name.
-MY NAME ISN'T DAISY AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SITTING HERE ANYWAY she mumbles.
-OH SO YOU WANT ME OVER HERE WITH YOU, HUH? I smirk at her but she still doesn't crack a smile.
Damn this girl is hard to impress.
-OKAY SORRY LETS START OVER I say extending my hand. IM EMILY I state.
-I KNOW she glumly says.
-CAN I AT LEAST GET YOUR NAME? I ask. THAT IS HOW THIS WORKS, I TELL YOU MY NAME YOU TELL ME YOURS.
She looks up to me with those bright eyes again with a resting bitch face.
-IM ALISON YOUR TUTOR she states. YOU'RE LATE she adds.
My eyes slightly bulge out of my head as my mouth hangs ajar.

She's Alison? Wow.
Alison's POV
As I write down the next question for Emily to answer I see her staring at me.
-DID YOU GET THE ANSWER TO NUMBER SIX YET? I ask her.
She quickly shakes her thoughts and shakes her head no.
-NOT YET DAISY Emily says. I WOULD PROBABLY LEARN FASTER IF YOU WERE OVER HERE she states patting the leather bench she's sitting on.
-CAN YOU STOP CALLING ME DAISY PLEASE? I politely ask her. ITS JUST ALISON.
-WELL, JUST ALISON I THINK I LIKE DAISY BETTER she says. IT SUITS YOU.
-CAN YOU JUST DO THE WORK AND STOP GOOFING OFF? I frustratingly ask the tanned girl in front of me.
-I CANT HELP IT Emily says. I CANT THINK STRAIGHT WHEN IM AROUND YOU she says laughing at her own joke.
-HA! I fake a laugh. I GET IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE GAY...NOW FINISH PLEASE I beg her.
She sighs and begins to write again.
After we finish our first session we both get up to leave out of the library.
-NEED ME TO WALK YOU TO YOUR DORM? Emily questions once she sees me walking alone.
I look around campus seeing how dark it is and nod my head yes.
I heard all about Emily.
Hot intersex that all the girls go gay for.
I just hope she doesn't think walking me home gets her a key into my panties.
After the long silent walk home we finally reach my building.
-THANKS I say to her.
-NO PROBLEM, DAISY she quips making me roll my eyes at the hideous name.
Just as I try to walk through the door Emily steps in front of me and closes her eyes while leaning in to my face.
-GOODNIGHT I say as I quickly move back away from her.
-GOODNIGHT DAISY Emily coos with a flirtatious smirk on her face.
Entering my dorm I walk upstairs to my room and unlock the door to see my best friend Hanna at the window.
-DID YOU JUST REJECT EMILY FIELDS? Hanna questions me.
-SPYING AGAIN I SEE I quip as I place my things down.
-HELL YEAH IM GONNA SPY, ALI YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN LAID SINCE YOU WERE WITH DAVIS she states bringing my ex into the conversation again.
-DAVIS AND I ONLY HAD SEX ONCE HANNA I sigh while sitting down.
-EXACTLY MY POINT she exclaims.YOU NEED TO GET LAID AND YOU SHOULD START WITH THAT HOT PIECE OF MEAT RIGHT THERE she suggests while pointing out the window at what I'm assuming is Emily.
-IM GONNA GO SHOWER I state going into the bathroom removing all of my clothes.
-USE COLD WATER, IT ALWAYS HELPS! Hanna yells through the door.
Gosh she can be so Annoying at times.
I step in the shower and let the hot water trickle down my body.
While doing that the sharp water shoots out on my nipple making a low moan escape my mouth.
I gently start to rub myself as I think about the hot tanned beauty that I now tutor.
Those long legs, that jawline, those pink plumped lips and those chocolate brown eyes.
-THINKING ABOUT EMILY? A voice questions.
I quickly stop and open my eyes  to see Hanna's head peeking inside the shower curtain.
-GET OUT! I yell at her. IM NAKED.
-AS IF I HAVEN'T SEEN THOSE MOSQUITO BITES BEFORE she laughs walking out of the room.
I get washed and step out getting dried off, putting my clothes on and going to bed.

First Chapter...
A Teaser chapter 😂
You guys won't be able to read this story until I'm done with "Straight as a circle" and once I get started with "Live in the now"
READ "HALF BITTEN" 😘
-D